Reviews for The Setup!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/11/2013
is this story discontinued?! Oh my god! you can not stop there. God, Allah, Buddah, Jenovah! Please UPDATE
YaoiOverlord chapter 5 . 11/27/2012
Why havent you continued this?!
Spectacles Fetishist chapter 5 . 10/22/2011
It has been much too long since your last update! This is honestly one of the best Kakashi/Iruka fics that I have read thus far, and I am eager to know what happens next!

Also, I love how articulate Sasuke is, hn.
Vega1301 chapter 5 . 9/12/2011
Great story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Jodi chapter 5 . 8/24/2011
I love it! It's fucking sexy as hell! And the fact that there's sex in every chapter! OMG! You are amazing, I confessing my everlasting love for you, and I ask you and your writing to please marry me! Lol. Great job keep up the awesome writing and the sexy sex scenes! ;P
valenKusano chapter 5 . 6/21/2011
LOVE IT! :D

Update soon!
Guardian of the Clouds chapter 5 . 6/5/2011
This story is so funny XD Someone up there definitely doesn't like Iruka.

Gai is obviously playing for the other team -.- That's twice already.

And, I think I mentioned this before, but the little parts in the beginnings of the chapters and the little bits of SasuNaru (or, rather, NaruSasu) are stomach-ache inducing . Oh, poor Naruto. His beloved ramen shop is going out of business.

I wish you happy writings! I know I'm definitely going to need those free tissues next chapter :D
gartter chapter 5 . 6/5/2011
I expected Naruto to tell Iruka that his wallow talkie ear thing was on the whole time.
ActuallyNevis chapter 5 . 6/4/2011
Ha ha ha! Love it! The best Kakashi x Iruka is when Iruka realises he has Kakashi wrapped around his little finger! Love the last line "We'll see" -! Best part! :-) Thank-you for sharing your work with us. Love the story!
KawaiiGaara chapter 5 . 6/4/2011
Tissues are gladly appreciated. XD Awesome-awesome-awesome chapter. Iruka's glare at Naruto and Sasuke had me lol'ing. Too funny. And I love how Gai has the worst timing in history. I hope that next chapter is almost complete!
meimei130 chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
GAAAH!

When is the next chapter coming up?
ActuallyNevis chapter 4 . 5/31/2011
What a fun story! Cannot wait for more! I'm really really enjoying this! Thank-you for sharing! Very funny, well written and well done. :-)
Guardian of the Clouds chapter 4 . 5/30/2011
That lemon was even better than the last one. I'm drooling all over the keyboard. . Poor, sweet (sort of) Iruka.

Sasuke really shouldn't go into acting.

Anyways, please write more! .
Guardian of the Clouds chapter 3 . 5/30/2011
Interesting how many ways the F-word can be used. (Referring to when Kakashi bursts in on Naruto and Sasuke.)

I think I just got scarred O.O from imagining Gai and Ibiki. (There goes dinner...)

Ah, Gai the cock-block XD

Very hot (sour? o.O) lemon, by the way. Poor, oblivious Iruka XD

I also like the background NaruSasu . Sasuke shrieking is a very amusing image.
KawaiiGaara chapter 4 . 5/26/2011
Gotta love smut. :3 Awesome chapter. Can't wait to read the next one!