Reviews for All Or Nothing
It's a crazy-kept secret chapter 5 . 9/24/2014
The non-judgemental doctor? Bradley Morgan? Possibly married to a Mr. Colin Morgan? (Even if that isn'the what you meant, I'mean going to pretend it was)
SROSH chapter 18 . 6/5/2013
great story ! now I will start '' our happy ending ''... thank you for this awesome fiction . one of my favourites of klaine fictions
BowtiesAndScarves21 chapter 4 . 5/1/2013
I love it! Is so ironic that this was published in 2011 and yet it's 2013 and the glee season finale is called "all or nothing" where Blaine proposes! I think they stole the idea from you lol
JustTryingToHelp chapter 5 . 2/22/2013
You do realise that doctors would ONLY tell the next of kin before the actual person if the person was in a coma or something, right? Even then they would have been a little sketchy about telling a fiancé so soon.
Plus, they wouldn't know so soon.
Biz chapter 7 . 8/12/2011
Hi! My name is Biz and I don't have an account so this is anonymous, but I am crying at this chapter. It's so good, but I am so sad at Kurt's decision and so insanely pissed at Blaine's parents. But really good job because this was supposed to make me feel right? that's the point of art right? Amazing.
purplefox97 chapter 18 . 7/3/2011
When my boyfriend went to London for 2 weeks listened to Vanilla Twilight all the time 3

I LOVED this story, made my day. Thanks! You are amazing!
aradeliacin chapter 17 . 6/28/2011
After a really terrible day, these last few chapters made me feel sooooooo much better! So glad to see that there's a sequel! I can't wait to get started reading it.
Amethyst Archer chapter 19 . 6/23/2011
Thanks for telling me about the sequel! I loved this story, and I can't wait to get started on the sequel!
Savanna chapter 18 . 6/22/2011
This is an amazing story. At first I was unsure of whether to read this because I don't really like angsty stories but you defiantly changed my mind :) I have read thousands of stories on fan fiction and hundreds of them about klaine. I was blown away by yours. I actully cried more than once and thats coming from a girl who was unaffected by New Moon , even though I read twilight religiously :) I cant wait to read the sequel! And btw I'm SO jealous that you get to see glee!live :D
Teddy Tonks-Lupin chapter 18 . 6/7/2011
I do not own 'Vanilla Twilight'…Owl Coty does.(From ur story) Wow, fail, its city (lol) jk I know how hard it is to catch everything.

TT-L
nessyschu chapter 18 . 6/7/2011
I enjoyed that fic. Good job! And I love Owl City too. :)
nessyschu chapter 8 . 6/7/2011
Ahh, FM Static. 3 I'm liking this so far!
Amethyst Archer chapter 15 . 6/6/2011
Awww. Kurt being so sweet and understanding. I just want to glomp him. :) Also, I'm glad Blaine's dad apologized, but I thought his momma got off WAY too easy. She was functioning enough to know that she was making her son miserable.
random4ever chapter 16 . 6/6/2011
Okay... So 1. Amazing and 2. This song should be published. Is it? No? Well then it should be published as a poem. It was be a utiful. Youtube?
TheLuciferPerson chapter 18 . 6/6/2011
I love how everyone in the family reacts when Kurt is starting to feel better!

They are all thinking: "Wait, WHAT? Kurt is back to his fabulous self? SOMETHING must have happened!"

Gotta love how Finn just drops everything... like the food from his mouth, and Carole drops her coffee cup! It must run in the Hudson family!