Reviews for Reflections of the Kaleidoscope
Crow667 chapter 7 . 10/8/2013
uh what? i dont understand...but keep this story up! keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/5/2013
Wow, that was scary. Mandy would totally crush Nasuverse, period. Considering that she summoned and bound death before puberty and wields a noble phantasm level scythe and has EX willpower and is utterly ruthless she could completely crush anything short of type ORT or Alaya. I think her only weakness is her apathy and boredom.
Grey Muji chapter 8 . 8/7/2012
This is pretty good like each one of them perfer chapter 8. Though that was because I haven't sen anything Notes related in a long time... :)
DiLost chapter 8 . 4/28/2012
...Rare to see any fic about Gun God and Venus... interesting stories though.
Huuhaa chapter 8 . 8/6/2011
YYES! GUN GOD APPEARETH! And striking up an adult conversation with that Angel friend of his no less. I love it.
Agito XIII chapter 8 . 8/5/2011
haha... this new update's quite funny.

Keep it up man.
Xynth chapter 8 . 8/4/2011
Rofl
BrazeRancor chapter 8 . 8/4/2011
AHA!

Notes! Everyone likes Notes. Something so obscure yet so important to the other 'verses. Still, I do like GGs responses in this.
BrazeRancor chapter 7 . 8/4/2011
There are a few things here which indicate a deviation from the original. Is this supposed to be HF route Archer, coming back in time for the grail war? He seems willing to use his own name, so he obviously doesn't despise himself, nor have the intent of killing himself. What I really cant figure out is who he is protecting, and why the dolls belong too.
LOVEPOINT33 chapter 6 . 8/2/2011
... Why doesn't this have more reviews? Eh. Well, anyway, It's epic. All of it. I especially enjoyed the fallout and grim adventures crossovers.
Morality0duality chapter 4 . 8/2/2011
Wait one fucking second. Shirou urobuchi is gonna bind Mandy after looking at her profile in Zelretch and supposedly being media and Genre savvy? Also after a giant cthulloid beast attacked the city which screams high high magic Caster?
BrazeRancor chapter 6 . 7/31/2011
Oh my. Sounds a lot like the situation in AiLP, but subtly different of course.
BrazeRancor chapter 5 . 6/26/2011
It's times like this I wish I knew more about F/SN, F/HA and so on. A good read. Are you going to do one for Apostles in Leather Pants?
Xynth chapter 5 . 6/21/2011
Interesting, but I'm confused as hell about which timelines this takes place in. Well-written and a great read, but confusing, lol. I get the general gist, though, I think.
MisterSP chapter 3 . 5/15/2011
Like usual, it is crack. But it's good crack, high quality.

Only one question remains... what exactly did Louise summon? That doesn't sound like anyone I know... Unless What's-His-Name-The-Canon-Guy magically had a giant fire beast friend.