Reviews for Warlord
the-writer1988 chapter 13 . 7/15/2012
I've read all your stories in this series and they are very good! But I'm sad to see that you have seemingly stopped writing this fic... will you be finishing it?
Kelaria chapter 13 . 2/1/2012
Obi-Wan and Ryn-goddess... Heck yeah! )

but saying let's go find new and exciting ways to die would probably not be good for morale.

Yeah, probably not.

"That felt like the galaxy's biggest orgasm,"

Oh God... That's how they finally sense Obi-Wan? XD

And now I have caught up! Looking forward to more! :)
Kelaria chapter 11 . 2/1/2012
Oho - free linguistics lesson with Chapter 11! :D

"The Hutts only have two words for talking: bargain and insult,"

LOL! I love when Anakin speaks Huttese - that's a detail of his character I often forget about. (And clearly he wishes he could too!)
Kelaria chapter 10 . 2/1/2012
"Like maybe in the cave we we're looking for," said Orun, her reaction deadpan.

What went on behind Ryn's still mask of a face was her own business. "As for example," Evinne said.

Haha, I love Evinne & Ryn together. Sorry I'm late catching up on this... The plot is getting very exciting, and I love your writing style in general, the way you put words together :)
prydain chapter 13 . 1/20/2012
I love this series and I hope that the next update is soon. I like how every chapter gets more exciting.
What-Ansketil-Did-Next chapter 13 . 9/10/2011
That was interesting - I wonder what Obi-Wan will look like when they find him? I admit, I did not foresee this outcome!

The earth orgasmed with Obi-Wan. :O

"..."

I seriously don't know whether to laugh or run away back to my Lovecraft story in terror. :P
pronker chapter 13 . 9/9/2011
The Force in Obi-Wan and Khali's own natural power meeting, loving like this ... what if it could save the planet? And wouldn't Obi-Wan, as a Jedi, want to do just that? Now if only he didn't have to fill out a mission report ... in triplicate ...

/comforting herself with the knowledge that at least she won't have to outlive him./ Poignant and effective, as was Anakin's following the bond upon his joy at sensing Obi-Wan alive.
pronker chapter 12 . 8/8/2011
Have I mentioned how delightfully /cosmic/ this story is? Planets writhing, caves with Beings inside them, [caterpillars] sleipniri rearing? And good to see Ryn more in balance with herself, at least foreseeing that she will get through her difficulties in her emotional life. I used the term 'solipsistic universe' with Youngest yesterday and he liked that new word. Also, Obi-Wan being connected with the Entity, cycling through the grief and then wondering that /he/ could do about it, how like him.
What-Ansketil-Did-Next chapter 11 . 8/8/2011
Interesting - I wonder what the Chiss will do...?

*is curious about Obi-Wan* (and lord knows that doesn't happen very often!)
pronker chapter 11 . 8/7/2011
Excellent to read of linguistics! A shout out to the good Dr.!

And now the Chiss have stiffly tried to deal with our group; I liked that Anakin had some use besides his lightsaber and romantic qualities. And some hints herein - Feruil Shanhion? Ryn is not an Adept? *I have forgotten where adept comes in, sorry*

Also, giving a timeframe of two rotations is a good idea as it contains the story as we hurtle along.
pronker chapter 10 . 8/3/2011
So the Chiss have arrived in force and one can only hope that Our Heroes escape notice. Good thing to bring in Dooku and that must have been daunting for Evinne to realize that now she is being looked to for leadership. When those expectant eyes settle on you, then you step up, and she has, good for her. I had to laugh at her initial impulse - to say, forget all this - but it came out all right. Dooku being thrust aside, hmm, how will he deal?
Kelaria chapter 9 . 7/30/2011
"How charming." Ah Obi-Wan, always manages to be polite even in the worst circumstances! And I'm still curious about the people at the end of the last chapter... Thanks for the update! :D
Estora chapter 9 . 7/30/2011
Hey, great chapter! Evinne is being brilliantly bad-ass as per usual, I always enjoy her presence.

Who is this mysterious entity asking Obi-Wan for help who looks like Ryn? I need to know!

(Also: Anakin, move your damn ass and help him! Lazy idiot, honestly... _ )

Great chapter, and congrats on the update! *applauds*

Es.

x
What-Ansketil-Did-Next chapter 9 . 7/30/2011
Things are coming to a head, it appears!

I am most curious about Obi-Wan's fate and the Empty One - such a wonderful way to describe a dark deity.
pronker chapter 9 . 7/29/2011
Ryn is feeling better, well enough to lead, good - but Evinne is so hard on her! I liked the fireballs, a good use of something nt a blaster or lightsaber.

Obi-Wan continues to be threatened by all sorts of folks; are we /sure/ this is not the Obi-Wan Torture Oasis site, reborn? The confused part of the mysterious entity does indeed sound pitiful and wow, it must be difficult to write Omega, but this captures his 'gain power at any price and show up Dad, haha' mentality.