Reviews for A Brother's Love
Guest chapter 10 . 6/24/2014
food instead of foot out instead of our what the hell is wrong with you
Rain of the Forest chapter 13 . 3/12/2014
AGAIN! HOW COULD YOU KILL YAKUL! I WILL TEAR YOUR ORGANS OUT OF YOUR BODY!
Rain of the Forest chapter 12 . 3/12/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! HOW COULD YOU KILL SUCH AN INNOCENCE ELK! I SHALL KILL YOU AND RESURRECT YAKUL!
Rain of the Forest chapter 5 . 11/3/2013
You've GOT to be kidding me...
rysmith73 chapter 13 . 1/7/2013
I do hope that you will finish this masterpiece:)
Anna Riza Kurosaki chapter 13 . 10/14/2012
this story is really good keep up the good work
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
freakin awesome
Ariadne915 chapter 13 . 3/20/2012
I really like it, and I have to admit, I cried when Yakuul died. HOW COULD YOU? (jk)

Please post more!
VividInfinity chapter 13 . 2/29/2012
YAKUUUUUUUUUL!

Sorry, i felt that exclamation necessary.

THIS IS SUPER COOL!

I luv this story

Andcjust think, when i found this story i ead looking for a my little pony fanfic called Cupcakes

Well, c'est la vie and whatnot

Cool stawry!
Mickiecuteknight chapter 13 . 12/30/2011
Good chapter. I hated that Yakul had to die. Poor Ashitaka. I hope you update/continue soon.
Mickiecuteknight chapter 6 . 12/29/2011
Haven't been able to read or review for a while. Sorry that I haven't because this is very good.
CLAMPsFluffMeisterGirl chapter 13 . 12/28/2011
I love it so far! The story line is very interesting, and the dialogue is hilarious at times! I love how you put Castle in the Sky and Spirited Away in this, but you forgot that Chihiro is from a more modern age, long after the time of the setting of Princess Mononoke. The couples shown in this is also amazing, poor Yakui! Update soon!
Sothe52 chapter 13 . 9/26/2011
WEEEEll, as long as the death was actually important and not like Hedwig... And what does he mean those were the happiest days of his life! What about his time with San! THAT'S SO ANTI-ROMANTIC! (jk jk) And yes I am back. I have been doing other things and you took so long to update and NUUUUUU. Here, you get kudos crumbs. Plus a chocolate chip because it was a good chapter x3 BTW I'm writing a book. Not a short story, but a novel. I'm not very far in though... Want me to send what I have so far to you? Tell me how I can pwease 8)
zombiekillingtigeress chapter 13 . 9/13/2011
Oh im gonna cry next chapter can we see more san
InkWoven chapter 13 . 9/12/2011
Awwwwww... Satisfying closure on a character's death... Nicely done... But he will be greatly missed...

Jeez, I sound like I'm doing a eulogy or something...

Oh, and, really, don't worry about the updating dates. As much as I love this story (and I do!) I completely get were you're coming from :)

Haha I liked how Kazuki thought it was "gross" to sleep in your dirty clothes, while Ashitaka has previously been completely covered in blood, demon-curse-stuff, and Forest Spirit guts :)

Well, done, and update soon if you can!

InkWoven