Reviews for A watchman in Springfield
Comicbookguy666 chapter 7 . 1/10/2013
This story is. Just amazing!
That Damn Author chapter 7 . 5/13/2012
PLEASE UPDATE THIS AS SOON AS YOU CAN!

I must recognize that from all the simpsons characters apearing here so far I was pretty enthusiastic to see how Kovacs would react with Abe, and I was not dissapointed.

I also noticed a little "I Choo-Choo-Choose You" love from Ralph to lisa that was pretty cute- The Panderking
That Damn Author chapter 6 . 5/13/2012
Again girl you keep doing it, the return of Pieman was something I never saw coming and it was hilarious to see Pieman messing around during the night patrol.

Also I wanted to comment that lisa actually has been connected to the mafia once, she used to be friend of Michael D'Amico (Fat Tony son).

- The Panderking
That Damn Author chapter 5 . 5/13/2012
Still wondering about Mr. Burns plan but what really got me was how you explained the reason behind Rorschach "particular" voice hahaha!

I think Im going to try it on myself(just kidding my voice is actualy pretty kovacs when I want to)- The Panderking.
That Damn Author chapter 4 . 5/13/2012
Long time no see but the exams have been killing me, however again you really put a smile on my face girl with your amazing job, specially with the old "to pull a Homer" thing and im wondering now about Mr Burns mysterious award for the employee of the month- The Panderking.
That Damn Author chapter 3 . 5/4/2012
HI!, longtime no see, wathever, a great chapter again definitely what I enjoyed the most was the interactions of kovacs with springfield elementary school staff, I cant decide what was more fun, Edna flirtatious personality or Skinner giveaway attitude about Rorschach real name Jajajaja!, well see ya soon.

- The Panderking
That Damn Author chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
I just finished reading it and it was pretty hilarius!JAJAJA the moment i read Marge sisters were going to stay with the simpsons I thought

"Kovacs you are now the target of a couple of a veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy desesperate old maids"

specially when Patty said she was regaining her heterosexual side i was left with no words great job again- The Panderking Earth-2.
That Damn Author chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
And just as my counterpart and friend say, "Im astonished that no one has reviewed this story yet".

Again you keep doing and amazing job merging watchmen and the simpsons universe and characters, I just began to read chapter 2 and im not disapointed on contrary im enjoying one of the best crossovers I have ever read, KEEP UP THE GOOD JOB GIRL!

- The Panderking Earth-2 (Co-founder of the Panderkingcorps)