Reviews for Broken Wheel
Bunny153539 chapter 2 . 10/19/2012
So interesting, please update again soon.
xero-0 chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
Hey why you no update I like this please update
Guest chapter 2 . 9/28/2011
Lmfao! "and then just rail her when she goes to the bathroom" Please make more. It's really cool to see Nu NOT die! Also I'm curious abut what Terumi's gonna do now that Noel is with Ragna. Also the story doesn't need a hentai chapter but I welcome it as long as it fits.
1111010101010101010delete10100 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
ive read all this and i love it but just one thing...plz NO hentai!

i would never be able to look at these characters the same way again (-_-")
1111010101010101010delete10100 chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
!

im so happy ! she needs more fanfics! xD

looking forward to your next chapter!
Anon chapter 2 . 5/4/2011
where is the Hentai chapter?
BIBOTOT chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
Uhmmm. Not bad for a story, quite imformative I can see. Well lets hope the next chapter will be released soon.
DarkOneBloodedge chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
im glad you decided to continue, nice update i might add, and im excited to see where this goes. was there something that makes you confirm that phantom is nine in your story? or did you just say that for the sake of the story? cause i also found out about that spell that nine put on terumi and i think your explanation fits rather well
Haseo8 chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
I see you decided to continue it. It's pretty good. So, it seems I'm not the only person who believe Phantom is Nine. Was there any confirmation on that or something? I'm just wondering.
Molly Renata chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Continue plox. Something with Nu, Noel and Ragna would be perfect :3

I like the first chapter, though. Nu always gets killed and it's good to see an ending where she doesn't XD
Blazblue fan chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Hentai chapter pls the story is getting so Damn gooooooooooD
Haseo8 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Pretty good. I honestly think it's fine the way it is, but if you feel you need to another chapter or two then I say go for it. As for Nu Azure, it's in her right eye, or something like that, her eye patch merely covered it, that is, I'm assuming you were referring to her eye patch when it said he took it off her left eye(It's right, by the way)

When Nu stabs Ragna and drags him into the cauldron in the game she's without her eye patch. Just thought I'd mention this, it's a minor error, really, I just pay attention to details and it tends to bug me a bit, that's all. Still, pretty good story nonetheless.
DarkOneBloodedge chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
another fine story, and i would say you captured Terumi's trolling perfectly. also, i think you should make a couple of extra chapters, heck you could probably even pull off a complete spin off of continuum shift if you wanted
Anon chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
If there is hentai chapter pls post it now ) good story