Reviews for Ginny and the Marriage Law
EvannaLynch4151 chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
PARVATI not PRAvati
Waterlilly87 chapter 13 . 3/27/2013
I hope you update soon i love this story
roni2010 chapter 13 . 11/5/2011
i hope one day, this story will return..
roni2010 chapter 4 . 11/5/2011
love the plot...
living without heart and soul chapter 13 . 10/22/2011
hey, i'm sure you've probably heard this already, but in regards to you talking about making a sex scene, my thoughts are that if you had really wanted to put this into a story, than you would have rated the story M, not T. my theory, is just tell people to grow a pair, and get over it. but great story so far! can't wait to see what happens next
lost in a musical daydream chapter 13 . 8/15/2011
Omirowling, please PM me. I have an idea...I think it's good...PM me! I want you to continue this!
MercedesBlakeney chapter 13 . 8/12/2011
oh no not writer's block :( i really really like this story so i hope your plot bunnies come scurrying back. mine are still on vacation *sigh*
TeamAroPickle chapter 13 . 8/12/2011
I never took you to be a prude... But ok. Umm ya I mean if you change your mind on the heated scenes then I would be happy to contribute. After all you did talk about seducing snape when you were talking about Luna. And Lucius said he could think of other ways of making her blush. Anyway I really hope an idea hits you. And if I think of anything I will make another review. :/
Red Writer chapter 13 . 8/12/2011
oh thats sad about this story. Why dont you see if someone will co write with you and do the bits that are out of your comfort zone.

Its a shame for such a good story go to waste unfinished.

Good luck.
Baby Got Black chapter 12 . 8/9/2011
Great story, really enjoying it so far! One thing, though: It's PARvati, not PRAvati :P Not a major mistake, just one that pops out at me constantly and tends to put my focus off the story and more on needing to fix her name in my head. I may be the only one to notice it and be bothered, but still, I think getting the characters' names right is a priority. (:

Please update soon!

~Aiya~
somesortofabibliophobia chapter 6 . 8/9/2011
Okay, I will admit that I was hesitant to read this because it was so completely AU, and I'm really into the more realistic stuff. Also because it was so hard to believe that so many witches would go along with such a blatantly sexist law that violates their rights and not really do anything about it.

But that the last line of chapter 6 really made my heart do a little flip and now I can't help but this story.

Nice job. :)
MercedesBlakeney chapter 12 . 8/9/2011
Way to be a prat, Remus. Poor Hermione. Hopefully Ginny will get some sense into him :)
TeamAroPickle chapter 12 . 8/8/2011
Awesome! It would be so funny if she confronted him by pointing her wand at his throat... Half kidding/ half joking lol
BekaRoo chapter 12 . 8/8/2011
Another great chapter, I can not wait for the next one. I wonder what ginnys wedding will be like? Again loved the chapter and cant wait for the next one :D
AreYouSirius-questionmark chapter 11 . 7/31/2011
cuts off the link. You need to put spaces around the periods to keep it in the story. :D Update soon