Reviews for EO Challenge: Gummy Tummy
LaedieDuske chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Oh baby, I'll rub your tummy for you Dean! *warms hands and shivers* He just doesn't learn his lesson ever, does he? Love it, you definitely put a tingle in MY tummy with this one. *grin* *grabby hands*
Wolfpack pride chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
I can so picture Sam warning Dean about the dangers of gummy bears only to be told off. Haha, I liked it, very in character.
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Oh Dizzo, cruel! Poor Dean

Bev x
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Ha ha I love Dean when he's being childlike but I'd be right there with Sam in real life!
Mandy Baggins chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
So perfect.

-Mandy
Brightshadow-chi chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
OMG! Dean in labour! haha :D

and there is nothing better than a story with a whimpering, belly clutching Dean in it.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
If he heaves, he truly will hate gummy bears! Forever! lol

Nice one. :)
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Oh yeah. That-that just made my day. I adore the image of Dean all curled in on himself, clutching at his gurgling belly, and moaning. Yep. Definitely made my day.
nwspaprtaxis chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
I adore this one to itty bitty pieces and back. It hit my kink so bad I'm actually kind of shuddering here. I just love the image of Dean curled over his stomach and his stomach gurgling kind of sickly. *pets him* *presses cool washcloth to the back of his neck*
Mad Server chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Deaniebaby! Aw, the pallidness, and the pitifulness, and the tummy-clutching and whimpering. Yes please.
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011