Reviews for Rules
Poetic-Drug chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
No matter how many times I read this story, it never ceases to amaze me one bit :)

I loved the thoughts at the begining, it really seemed in character for Mikage. At first seeing Ushio as just a distraction from Jack, but then actually falling in love with him seems to be one of the most believable things that could happen on the show, and I really wished that it had happened now. Damn, stupid writers. Ah well, that is why we have fanfiction, to show thoughts on what could have happened, and what if that had happened.

Also, I also believe that Kazaama is bi. Not gay, but bi...wait, they are kind of the same thing in a way...would 'effeminate' be okay? I loved how funny he was in this story, it kind of made him like a fill in Crow, teasing Aki about her crush on Yusei XD Only this was a little more serious.

The whole confrontation scene was pretty funny aswell. I loved how nervous Ushio was, it kinda reminded me of Yuugi when Yami teased him about Anzu in the Japanese version XD And why do police officers in YGO have to be such perverts to their co-workers...? I dunno.

Not much to critisize, other than a few more thoughts about how Mikage got over Jack could have been added in, but it's your story.

Well done :)
pippa-pie chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
This story...was really cute :) What can I say? I really liked the little things - the reference to Incompetence, Mikage's confiding in Kazama, and the slight humor throughout. I think Mikage and Ushio are a good couple

No errors I could find. And on a side note, Kazama being homosexual...? Hmmm. Never really thought about it, but I guess he could be. Anyway, nice story! As always, keep it up.