Reviews for Weddings, Babies and Romantic Brothers
To lazy to login chapter 17 . 12/23/2014
NO YOU ARE NOT! How on earth do you think you will get any better if you quit?! I am the worlds worst writer, that is why I'm not logging in. Don't give up! Your OC's are great (WALES IS ADORABLE) and so is your writing I've never found such an amazing story before!

Sincerely,
S.A.O.G.
(Yeah that's my pen name, if you want to see bad writing read my fanfic…)
Guest chapter 8 . 3/20/2014
Holy crap! I was in the room with my mom and I had to walk out because I was crying.
TotallyRainbows chapter 17 . 11/10/2013
Aw! Your not a terrible writer AT ALL! Believe me! Iv'e read a lot of fanfics, and your ones are so good! I luv dem!
Guest chapter 14 . 11/10/2013
I like it! But I would have preferred it is England had given birth to a girl and a boy.
Guro-Star chapter 17 . 9/3/2013
TTTT you are just the most amazing writer! I'm jealous! I've only posted things this year and can't seem to get many reviews at all... mind helping me with that? I'll say it again... you're awesome!
Loopy chapter 10 . 8/15/2013
Good on you N. Ireland! I'm actually from the Republic of Ireland, but its close enough! And I'm not surprised he won the bet. Y'now what they say, the luck o' the Irish. ;D
amber getty chapter 8 . 8/6/2013
OMG i was cryin' at the end! *w*
i read it too my sister and started crying and said 'That...is...just beautiful!' xD
I am so happy for them, oh and earlier in the story i was thinking that England was showing kind of early so i was thinking that they were having twins!v
so i was thinking you were going too make them have a girl and a boy! ;D
Tordyy chapter 17 . 7/30/2013
You shouldn't feel discouraged about such things. Do you know how amazing it is that not only one- but TWO of your stories reached over 100 reviews. In my whole 3 years on fan fiction, I have never revived more than 20 reviews. However, I know am I am good write, I am just not well known. If you look at any author on fanfiction you will see that man of their other stories don't do as well as their popular ones. Even famous authors don't have that luck! You think Cassanra Clair's Infernal Devices gets the attention it deserves? I love your stories, all of the ones I've read at least. You shouldn't let your self get so discouraged. I love your ideas for this fic and you have to believe in your loyal followers who wait eagerly for your updates! Please don't give up! ;)
shantel chapter 17 . 6/12/2013
You are not a terrible writer! Your writings are amazing!
demoness of music chapter 17 . 4/5/2013
GOING TO GO READ ONE-SHOTS I LOVE YOUR WRITING
Guest chapter 17 . 3/26/2013
THIS STORY AND THEN MY FEELS AND I JUST
IM CRAIING
BunnyLeader1 chapter 17 . 2/16/2013
Please don't say that your a terrible writer! Your not! Your work is detailed and impressive. How you knew all those lines to the wedding vow blow me away. It was beautiful. I garentee you my friend this self doubt your going through is common amongst all creatively gifted people, from both the past and present. And believe me when I say from I own self experience as a drawer... It's hard. You doubt both your skills and your dreams that you've cherished since your youth. I've always believed that the hardest critic is the creater of the piece. But you must have faith in your way of expression. They are like whispers in the wind. Some as soft as spring breeze and some as hard as winter winds. But both none the less are heard by another. Have faith my friend. Keep going.

P.s. I'm a senior and I have a test coming up soon and college replies around the corner to I know how your feeling hon.! :) just try to hold out sweetly its going to be okay ( distant hug)

And p.p.s. if I don't reply it's not that I don't care... I honest to goodness don't know how T-T
Kaoru Guurudo chapter 17 . 1/21/2013
I have been reading your Fanfiction and I really enjoy your writing, I'm just going through them one-by-one. I annoy your writing and find you to be very inspirational, since I am a beginner to writing Fanfiction. I know that this is slightly selfish of me but I beg you to reconsider and continue writing.
HiHi-Ai chapter 15 . 10/2/2012
Too many kids! Too many men having babies! I disapprove!
HiHi-Ai chapter 12 . 10/2/2012
Too many pregnant people at once. I disapprove.