Reviews for Home
happygirlcw chapter 16 . 5/22
Just finished and loved it! I know it's been a few years but you should do a sequel or a new Happy story.
happygirlcw chapter 5 . 5/22
I just came across your story and I am loving it. This chapter was really awesome!
Ang R chapter 16 . 4/18
I laughed when she said they both wear the pants, but he fills his out. Too funny.
Ang R chapter 15 . 4/18
It seemed to early for her to go back to work, especially her kind of work. I'm glad she realized that though after the fact.
Ang R chapter 14 . 4/18
Who is Delia? Why is she in the room with Tara & Happy when she wakes up? I'm glad she survives bed, I thought it was strange that she drove herself home.
Ang R chapter 13 . 4/18
I think this is your best chapter yet, well laid out
Ang R chapter 12 . 4/18
I like that Happy went with her on the job, she really needed it. I really like it that she got a real obgyn, makes more sense.
Ang R chapter 11 . 4/18
I like that he surprised her & still made it to her appt. I don't understand why Tara as a neonatal surgeon is performing her obgyn appt.
Ang R chapter 10 . 4/18
I liked him putting his hand over hers.
Ang R chapter 9 . 4/18
I like how Happy grabs onto her when she's upset at the cemetery.

Well I figured the pregnancy thing as soon as Tara drew blood.

I'm wondering what she's being arrested for.
Ang R chapter 8 . 4/17
I'm surprised that zobelle was just sitting there waiting for her. It had been some time since Bear died, how did he know that she would come that night?
Ang R chapter 7 . 4/17
What a horrible childhood. I'm wondering what happened to her mother.
Ang R chapter 6 . 4/17
I felt a bit of disconnect from the prior chapter to this one. The last chapter had them in riverdale, has the time frame of the story jumped?

I'm wondering the backstory with her dad, why he was initially fine with her gone & then recently wanted to be in touch with her. I like the zobelle twist.
Ang R chapter 5 . 4/17
I liked the imagery of Happy resting his head on the door during her meltdown. I like that he knows her & gave her the time she needed to unload on the room.
Ang R chapter 4 . 4/17
I laughed that you said that you wish you owned Happy!

I liked the flash back to their wedding though I did think a bikini with a coverup & a shirtless Happy was an interesting choice for wedding attire.

Poor Bear.