Reviews for First Impression
LOL!
Irina Hunter chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
And 18 years later...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
lol i love the ending ohhh i love this story
Pink Stargazer Lily chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Perfect. Simply perfect. So cute and funny, and that part about Gothel sent shivers down my spine. The way you closed the story was also brilliant! :) You are a wonderful writer and I really enjoy your Tangled fics. :)
J. Metropolis chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
I LOVED this! The dialogue was perfect, I loved that girls smell like the color pink, you even included Gothel. Great story. Thanks for posting.
mrsroryhuntzberger chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Awww! That was so cute!
Lenarea G. Tiger chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Adorable xD Wonderfully written, and I love the irony and foreshadowing at the end. :D
Qu33rzi chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Heavily ironic/foreshadowing and all, i couldn't help but laugh.

Slightly different from the canon (Eugene's backstory), but very good!
BrittneyGlambertAlsoZeldaFan chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
oh the funny irony. love it! fave! "can i cut her hair?" yes, yes you can you just have to wait.
Evt chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
That was really cute! The last line made me giggle. I really liked it, thanks for posting!
RedVinesGirl11 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
So Cute! I love it, Little Eugene is so cute,'Can I ut her Hair?' The irony is awesome:) he might just get his wish ine day:D Loved it, Please write more!
Fabulist chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
This is super cute. I like how Eugene is very much himself even that young and even before most of the defining circumstances of his life. I love when he says she has too much hair, I laughed out loud. Kid's got a good eye for practicalities. My favorite line is "They'll make you go straight up to the princess - who's a GIRL by the way - and kiss her straight on her FACE!" BWAHAHAHA. Fantastic.
CeeCee Red chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
XD! Ahaha!

th3e last line... thats hilarious XD loved it.

this was absolutely brilliant, the foreshadowing was great. and hey, who says it DIDN'T happen? thats the great thing about not knowing the back story :) you can so whatever you like with it.
Shadower-Sam chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Aww... That's so cute! It's really clever of you to put the part that said "Can I cut her hair" at the back. It really shows his innocence and nonsensical, but adorable ways.
Liooness chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
lol, cute story. and love the last line