Reviews for Brother Bear
jk chapter 3 . 5/1
actually epov wasn't insightful it was pretty much the same as bellas point of view...it feels like I just read the same chapter twice...I hope you wont be doing that alot
Siriusmunchkin chapter 23 . 4/4
Enjoyed the story very much. Liked your characters and the plot/storyline was very original. Look forward to checking out your other stories.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 18 . 4/4
Go Bella! Go Cullen's! Knew they'd win with Bella's help. Now Edward can propose and they can live happily into the millennium.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 17 . 4/4
Guessing Stefan and Vladimir do not realize just how powerful the Cullen's are. They may have James, Victoria, and Laurent with them, but that's not going to help much. Let the fun begin.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 13 . 4/4
It sounds like Stefan and Vladimer.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 9 . 4/4
Very interesting. My guess that her still not speaking was the same kind of thing as in a different story. That whatever the issue was was healed during her change is awesome. Now I'm wondering if it's James or someone from the Volturi who is after Bella.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 5 . 4/4
Having a lot of great laughs here. Like all the new and different in your stories.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 4 . 4/4
Actually not surprised that Bella is still mute. She was born that way and venom cannot fix something she never had. There was another story I read where Bella was born deaf and when she met the Cullen's Carlisle explained that because she was born deaf the venom couldn't change that. Figured her being mute would be the same. Still guessing she is running from James, but guess there's a possibility it could be someone else.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 3 . 4/4
A very fun story. Enjoying the difference in your characters from the norm. Am already guessing that Bella is running from James.
Nannyjojo chapter 24 . 4/1
Loved it.
Although I think that Emmett will be in the dog house for a while.
Nannyjojo chapter 23 . 4/1
Loved it.
It was so special esp with Meredith and Jason.
It was like history repeating itself.
Nannyjojo chapter 22 . 4/1
I suppose Tanya had to turn up at some point.
Ha, Bella sure handed her, her ass, quite literally. lol.
Nannyjojo chapter 21 . 4/1
Oh bless him. He wanted it to be special.
Nannyjojo chapter 20 . 4/1
Oh I am sure Edward has it all planned.
No need to worry Bella.
So glad they have been getting closure.
Nannyjojo chapter 19 . 4/1
Poor Emmett.
Glad Bella managed to talk some sense into him.