Reviews for A Matter of Trust
This is really neat!
ann may chapter 11 . 6/2/2011
Great chapter:)
Knitchick chapter 11 . 6/1/2011
I loved how Hermione told Dumbledore off ... that was priceless! Maybe if he lives, Severus will finally be able to let Lily go and live again. Not sure that Hermione will have any friends left after they find out where she spent her months they were out hunting Horcruxes ... especially Ron.

Is he still pining for her or are they just friends?

Lovely chapter!
slightlymild chapter 11 . 6/1/2011
I hope Dumbledore's being angry at Hermione was just a 'plan' and not real anger.

But yay, new chapter. Thanks again for the consistent updates.
DZAuthor AKA DZMom chapter 11 . 6/1/2011
This chapter is epic. You've done an incredible job explaining everything and setting the scene for what is to come.

I don't want to comment on my predictions now. I want to see you play it out, and I will eagerly devour whatever happens. I did notice about Hermione's strange sensations in her stomach.

Despite being a mom, I never had any sensation, unlike others who told me they knew right away. My only full-term blessing, so to cryptically speak, was evidenced by temperature-taking leading up to ovulation. After My temperature spiked, it never dropped. I knew. Of course there was some work involved. It wasn't the Immaculate kind of thing, you know.

Great writing.
Zigflorian chapter 11 . 6/1/2011
That was great! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Dramione-Fan 17 chapter 11 . 6/1/2011
I loved it I hope to read more soon
787879879 chapter 11 . 6/1/2011
Excellent chapter, I'm so happy that she finally knows everything now! I hope you can find time to update soon :)
TBug chapter 11 . 6/1/2011
I can't express my love for this story! It's so adictive I love it! I can't wait till there's a new chapter!
Gabrielle Dashwood chapter 11 . 6/1/2011
love it!

update soon

Gaby
emerly chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
this is a retarted story you should teach people how to be retarded! you are an aretard!
alannalove1990 chapter 10 . 5/30/2011
AHHHHH! Hermione did the right thing. Getting herself killed would not have been helpful to anyone. I am SOOOO glad that she is getting it on with Snape. ABOUT TIME! )! Please update soon! This tension is killing me! )!
InspiredByWords chapter 10 . 5/30/2011
All I can say is that I love this story! It's so well-written and it just fabulous.
silverbirch chapter 10 . 5/30/2011
I do't know about inevitable; she had several choices in this story.

I do wonder now what her role will be, though.
DZAuthor AKA DZMom chapter 10 . 5/29/2011
This certainly complicates matters. It will be a difficult journey from here, I imagine.
238 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »