Reviews for A Matter of Trust
TBug chapter 11 . 6/1/2011
I can't express my love for this story! It's so adictive I love it! I can't wait till there's a new chapter!
Gabrielle Dashwood chapter 11 . 6/1/2011
love it!

update soon

Gaby
emerly chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
this is a retarted story you should teach people how to be retarded! you are an aretard!
alannalove1990 chapter 10 . 5/30/2011
AHHHHH! Hermione did the right thing. Getting herself killed would not have been helpful to anyone. I am SOOOO glad that she is getting it on with Snape. ABOUT TIME! )! Please update soon! This tension is killing me! )!
InspiredByWords chapter 10 . 5/30/2011
All I can say is that I love this story! It's so well-written and it just fabulous.
silverbirch chapter 10 . 5/30/2011
I do't know about inevitable; she had several choices in this story.

I do wonder now what her role will be, though.
DZAuthor AKA DZMom chapter 10 . 5/29/2011
This certainly complicates matters. It will be a difficult journey from here, I imagine.
slightlymild chapter 10 . 5/29/2011
Perfectly done. It was so believable.
Dramione-Fan 17 chapter 10 . 5/29/2011
I loved this and I hope to read more soon
Zigflorian chapter 10 . 5/29/2011
OMG and Wow! Sooo good!
787879879 chapter 10 . 5/29/2011
Damn cliffy! Exciting chapter though. Update soon?
Knitchick chapter 10 . 5/29/2011
I doubt Harry and Ron will be very forgiving when it is revealed that she was hiding with Snape and was actually there at their torture, but if she interfered, she and Snape would be exposed. I doubt Ron will see that though.

I hope Snape doesn't regret what he is about to do, but I suspect he will and that will hurt Hermione even more. She isn't the type to do casual flings.

Nice chapter.
Snarky Granger chapter 10 . 5/29/2011
Groans... What a powerful chapter. from the beginning to end.
Gabrielle Dashwood chapter 10 . 5/29/2011
LOVE IT!

please update soon, it's such a great fic.

love

Gaby
LemonDropsWoolSocks chapter 10 . 5/29/2011
Cruel place to leave off. Now we have to wait for the next chapter to see their reactions. Update soon (please). :)
230 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »