Reviews for A Matter of Trust
DZAuthor AKA DZMom chapter 3 . 5/1/2011
Good way to capture Hermione's response to being the center of attention and being hated. Although she had seen Harry get that treatment, there is something quite different about feeling those eyes directed at your own person. When I taught English in China, a student who was rather innocent of the ways of the world invited me on a sight-seeing excursion. While we were walking up to a temple, she said all of a sudden, "Everybody is staring at you." Indeed, when I saw my reflection in shop windows, I was shocked at how pale my skin was ... I felt as if I must have had an appearance closer to that of the people around me, until I was reminded by my reflection every so often.

Poor girl. When will she notice the efforts of Severus to be kind toward her. Perhaps she has forgotten that Snape still sees an elongated "insufferable know-it-all" when he offers his arm or gently places his hand on hers.
LemonDropsWoolSocks chapter 3 . 5/1/2011
This story is very whizzbang. Update soon. :)
silverbirch chapter 2 . 4/30/2011
It's taken me a while but I'm glad I caught up! Your stories are never predictable, and I'm looking forward to seeing where you take this one as there are so many options.
DZAuthor AKA DZMom chapter 2 . 4/26/2011
Great Snapes! Hermione is quite different. I do wonder if she'll become comfortable in her Verity disguise. That is an ironic name, and I like it since it plays at various levels of truth she must admit to herself and others. By the way, does this make them Kissing Cousins? Not that you have to go that way at all. Just wondering.
slightlymild chapter 2 . 4/26/2011
You really have Snape's personality down pat. Really well done with him so far. Hermione, she's a little off... not sure how, exactly though. Then again, I'm not sure how close you'd like to get to their canon personalities...

Anyway, I did really like the idea of a modified Polyjuice. Ingenious. But the spell... I can see where you're going with that though. ;)

I thought there could have been more interaction in the time Hermione spent at Snape's house, at least with Hermione exploring his house while he wasn't there, but I guess now Snape has no where else much to be once they're at HOGWARTS... :)

Good second chapter, look forward to the next!
Ana chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
I would have liked it better if there was not option but to see her as she was transformed. Not as herself too. It will make things weird when encountering people and harder to accept the new persona if she has two in her head. Other wise I like what you're doing so far
Lily of the Sun chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
this looks really good so far. I'm intrigued. Please update again soon
Dramione-Fan 17 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Interesting start I hope to read more
slightlymild chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Oh wow. I can tell this is going to be an amazing story.
Burnedx2 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
I enjoyed your first chapter. Definitely an interesting idea. I hope you update soon!
DZAuthor AKA DZMom chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Very nice writing style with an interesting twist. Good details, like the grafitti in Snape's neighborhood.
ayrekitty chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Very interesting-and well-written-beginning!

Somehow, I have the feeling that Harry and Ron are going to deeply regret leaving Hermione behind. Probably sooner rather than later. Really, without Hermione, those lazy little berks would have been killed many times over.
237 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16