Reviews for A Matter of Trust
Soraslove chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
So far this sounds great! Honestly, I can totally see Harry and Ron doing something like this. In the canon Harry especially seemed do the opposite of what Hermione wanted. There wasn't any room for compromise there.
Aisha04 chapter 16 . 6/16/2013
This was great
madyashiefan chapter 16 . 1/10/2013
That was AMAZING! So well thought out and well written! I love how you kept true to the characters personalities and didn't try to change them to fit your whims :)
Petite Mule chapter 16 . 12/28/2012
Thank you so much for sharing such a beautiful story. I've read it twice! This story is so well written, characters so mature... I can't believe you're so young: "But in souls nobly born valor does not depend upon age". That must be you. Take care and Happy Holidays!
rpm2010 chapter 16 . 12/20/2012
I'm glad Snape lived, that was one thing that upset me he never got to live the life he deserved in the end.
Alice chapter 16 . 8/5/2012
hello, first to say, i enjoyed reading your story but decided to write a review only at the end,
because i wanted to know how you would go on with the story.
i liked the idea of hermione becoming verity prince and she must have looked great with her dark hair and eyes.
however, i wished the plot would not have been so similiar to the real one:
at the beginning, it was nice to experience everything from hermione's pov but
later on i felt like you just tried to sum up the deathly hallows in few sentences, which did not work for me
you could have written your own story and i would have been pleased to read more of you,
16 chapters is not enough to capture your own great story AND the deathly hallows

hope this is not too harsh, because i liked your story and your way of writing

Alice
xSilentSakurax chapter 16 . 5/13/2012
Wonderful story! It seemed so cannon. :)
Melissa72 chapter 16 . 4/1/2012
Bravo! Good fic. For awhile there I didn't think it would turn into a romance...had to look to make sure it was one.

My fav parts?

In this last chapter when Sev/Hadrian calls her "my love"

When Severus screamed her name before the battle...looking for her

When Severus threw the vase after she told him their night was a mistake...and all of his angsty thoughts about her leaving him to go back to her friends

I'm not a fan of having sex out of marriage...that part of the story didn't add up...if anything it was out of place...didn't match where they were in their relationship. Sex deals with souls...it says "I'm giving you everything"...but the rest of them didn't say or behave that way...so it was a lie. So Hermione was right in calling it a mistake...and I figure it happened b/c she was so distraught over possibly losing the war/Harry/Ron.

But I really liked the idea of a potion that would disguise you like a relative...yet they would still be able to see the real thing. By the way, how was Harry able to see Hermione through the potion? Just curious.

Thanks for sharing your gift of writing with me:)
kitty-gurl1 chapter 16 . 3/15/2012
really really cute story!~
Meladara chapter 16 . 3/7/2012
Fantastic story. You do a great job of capturing Severus and Hermione without making things OCC. So rare in fanfic. It is a well rounded story with a perfect ending! I tear up every time I read it!
Copper's Mama chapter 3 . 1/11/2012
Loving this story so far! Very original and interesting! Looking forward to more!
roundedwithasleep chapter 16 . 12/19/2011
Thank you for sharing such a lovely story. It has kept me up until 4am! I couldn't 'put it down'!
roundedwithasleep chapter 10 . 12/19/2011
WOW, I could not wait for this moment! Love the way you did the build up to it. I feel so sorry for Hermione, though - not knowing how much of his affection for her is simply linked to Lily.
roundedwithasleep chapter 9 . 12/19/2011
Really loving this - it's nice to get more insight into Snape's guilt over Lily. I love a bit of angst/tension in romance!
roundedwithasleep chapter 8 . 12/19/2011
Loved the part where she watches him sleeping. Gives us a real insight into his character and her changing feelings for him.
238 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »