Reviews for A Matter of Trust
jesshelen chapter 16 . 8/4/2011
Brilliant story! I loved it :)
arashmaha chapter 16 . 7/25/2011
Hey there,

I don't really have any decent critique for your story, or much to say, except that I enjoyed it and I'm glad it exists. It made me happy to read. :)
fieya chapter 16 . 7/21/2011
Nice one! I like your Ron , I feel sorry for this charachter. A lot of story picture him as a bad man so hermione will have a perfect reason to choose another man :D
neverest chapter 16 . 7/19/2011
this story was absolutly briliant..haha...the ending was perfect...i absolutly loved it...hahaha
Lily of the Shadow chapter 16 . 7/16/2011
Well done :)
Lena chapter 16 . 7/16/2011
It was a wonderful story. I really enjoyed reading it!
angelunderthesun chapter 16 . 7/12/2011
This was a wonderful story, i love that you went with the same story line and just changed what everything so hermione wasn't with the boy! Well written, Keep on writing!
WikedFae chapter 16 . 7/10/2011
Well, I must say this has been an interesting read. Your style of writing is easy to follow and absence of grammar mistakes always makes me smile. The premise was intriguing, although I found some of the character portrayals and respective motivations hard to re-mold considering their canon "counterparts." To suit the needs of your plot, I recognize the importance of needing Harry and Ron to leave Hermione, even if I don't believe they would have survived that long as the Golden Duo. Having her hide in plain sight was a new twist I haven't come across before in fics, so great job with that!

But out of everything, I think what sticks with me the most was the constant reiteration that Hermione was not one to leave a friend behind. It's a comfort to know she left with Severus, showing her loyalty and compassion; but it's also sad to see her say farewell to her childhood companions for so long. Seven years of living through adventures and death traps seemed to evaporate, and even though one can say the boys were the ones who left her at first, nineteen years is a long time to stay away. After all, they were her friends, too. Suffice it to say, I was immensely pleased when you *did* have Verity and Hadrian stay at the end, effectively giving the Trio another chance to reform.

Overall, this was a solid story, bringing in new elements and viewpoints to how an alternate story of HPDH could indeed have unfolded. Congrats! ~WikedFae
Scathing reviewer chapter 16 . 7/3/2011
Such a wonderful, lovely story. I liked this epilogue so much more then the original.
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 16 . 7/3/2011
wonderful i'm glad it work out it was amazing
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 15 . 7/3/2011
in love this
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 14 . 7/3/2011
oh this was amazingly wonderful
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 13 . 7/3/2011
this made me close top tears
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 12 . 7/3/2011