Reviews for Deprived
otakuami111 chapter 5 . 11/12/2016
This is real cute. Although, I wish there was another chapter where Maka's feelings towards Soul are shown. But, never mind, I liked this story a lot. Please continue writing.
_
AnimeFlower chapter 5 . 12/1/2015
Yay ! Gorgeous story plz make more!
hunter049 chapter 5 . 12/26/2013
Alright, so it seems you haven't updated recently, and have now left us at a pretty interesting cliffhanger. I don't know if it will reach you, but I implore you to consider finishing the fic, or at least writing another chapter.
hunter049 chapter 3 . 12/26/2013
It wasn't a waste of time. You write well, so it was pleasant to read. Also, I enjoy bonding and pseudo-fluff. Although I am a marshmallow... Anyways, love the story.
hunter049 chapter 2 . 12/26/2013
A sweet ending to this chapter. Nightmares aren't fun, and nightmares amplified by Black Blood must be beyond horrifying. I will read more.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/29/2013
OMG OMG OMG I Love this! And is just getting to the best part too, the cliffhanger! You can't stop now! Please? OMG I so hope you update soon!
Cora chapter 5 . 4/28/2013
seaslug6 chapter 5 . 1/3/2013
I love this story! I hope you could continue if you decide too :) its absolutely adorable!
chiibi13 chapter 5 . 10/19/2012
I love this! The writing is fantastic and I love how you take your time to show the developing relationship between Soul and Maka. Excellent work, my good sir!

Please, please, please update this soon!
Mr. Anonymous chapter 5 . 3/1/2012
It's been so long since you updated this thing. But I still haven't completely forgotten it. THIS MUST GO ON! It is one of the best Soul Eater fics as far as creating a bond between Soul and Maka. I really felt the passion growing between the two, which is something I hardly ever see done successfully. And you did it in such a small amount of time. And I kind of doubt you will make another update, but this is one of THE BEST Soul Eater fics I have ever read. It would be a crime to abandon this one! PLEASE COME BACK TO IT SOON!
Oct11girl chapter 5 . 1/8/2012
I love your story and i really hope you choose to continue it. i reallllly want to know whats going to happen!
EowynAhsokaLover chapter 5 . 12/9/2011
This is awesome. I...really its too late for me to give much of a review but I'm really enjoying your story, so keep on writing!
Violet Foxxe chapter 5 . 8/24/2011
This is a great story. I noticed a couple spelling errors (not on this chapter) but otherwise great job!
rallywally chapter 5 . 8/19/2011
Oh my goodness! Please oh please oh PLEASE update this! It's been a WHOLE month (as of today exactly) since you updated this and it's really killing me! You write so perfectly!
mabello chapter 4 . 8/14/2011
soo cute i love it, when chapter 6 comes?