Reviews for Long Way Home
gabbs chapter 6 . 1/29/2012
this is really great. Hope Rodney is ok, cant wait for an update!
Albionia chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I love this story, just want longer chapters please!
Gebtkd chapter 6 . 1/22/2012
I agree that bringing Elizabeth in the mix takes away from the story, hopefully there will be a purpose to it & not be a distraction from this great story. Also, and I don't mean this as a bad criticism but you have a lot of great stories going but you are constantly jumping from one story to the other. When I see an update from one of your work I get both excited & disappointed because I know that it could be months before the story continues. I'm not a writer so I may not understand the creative part of writing & I guess it might be a little selfish on my part but I wish you could stick to one story, finish it & move to the next one. I really enjoy your work just wish it was more consistent.
HeRonFan chapter 6 . 1/21/2012
Well, others can enjoy John and Elizabeth together. It got me sidetracked from the story, cause I don't like the pairing. John and Teyla for me but that's just personal opinion. At some point I hope you have Rodney see the clones so he can differentiate between reality and trickery. A few errors that actually hindered reading in this one and made it confusing at times. The more you think about what you are writing the more I am flabberghasted at how Rodney will heal. It gets sicker the more you ponder all the little points. Ewww! Still, it does not make me want to stop reading. So I hope you continue to update this story, escpecially because I am being bad by reading it instead of doing my real life work which is on an overload for two weeks now with reports due. Playing hookie with fanfic! I'll pay for this at 2am tonight! ;-)
HeRonFan chapter 5 . 1/21/2012
A frightening chapter to say the least.

Jeannie's reaction was too severe and down right mean in my opinion, but people do need to place blame to make themselves feel better at their own helplessness, so I see where you are coming from.

Clones of your best friends torturing you...holy shit! That's mean. Immediately, I thought Michael was still alive, but you cleared that up, or did you!

Does Rodney then think his best friends raped and killed Jennifer? Did I get that right? OW! OW! OW!

Elizabeth...well, that's one I didn't see coming. You are reving up the intrigue.
HeRonFan chapter 3 . 1/21/2012
Sigh.

That was an emotional roller coaster.

Questions answered from the last chapter-good.

And her realization that he thought she was dead and the guilt he'd been living with as he was slowly dying from the torture.

The ring...thought that was what he was holding on to, and it was so,so sweet that this was his anchor (his Wilson a la Cast Away)Very realistic that he still thinks she's an illusion and the pain of trying to stay awake so he doesn't lose her all over again...sigh, heart breaking. Well done.
HeRonFan chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
Dark indeed. My gut is wrenching, my heart clenching as I read. Lots of healing to do. Not a good way for Jennifer to find out he's alive. Odd actually. I don't think she would have been beamed in without someone, John, taking her aside immediately and telling her they had news of Rodney.
HeRonFan chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Well, this is certainly a change of pace for Rodney and your reader. To see him emaciated, frightened, almost feral-the mind reels with possibilities of what has happened to him. A tortured hero, on the brink of full happiness and you yank him back-like Kolya's harpoon. The pressure on mind, body and soul would be overwhelming for someone like Rodney. Looks like you can really test Jennifer's metal and the team element. Good title in more ways than one for this chapter.
hifield chapter 6 . 1/20/2012
I'm so tickled you updated ... I'd sort of forgotten about this story. Great chapter. What a sad reunion for John and Elizabeth. All very moving especially the ending scene with Rodney & Jennifer. Can't wait to see what happens!
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 6 . 1/20/2012
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Totally loved the whole chapter, and loved the John/Liz scene you put in there!

ThANKS! And Happy Birthday to you as well... You know... sometimes I think Rodney's getting bashed in all but one story right now... :P
Crye 4 Me chapter 6 . 1/20/2012
You know I like it. I didn't know tomorrow was you B-day. Happy Birthday
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 5 . 8/29/2011
So they found... ELIZABETH? WAIT WHAT? LOL... I'm not going to give away the future... LOL

Can't wait for more!
Crye 4 Me chapter 5 . 8/29/2011
Oh wow you've been busy since I went on holidays. LOVE the twist...
Narya100 chapter 5 . 8/28/2011
This is totally absorbing. Keep at it, I don't have any suggestions to make it better at this time. I will let you know when i do.
BookEmDanno50 chapter 5 . 8/25/2011
fantastic..i loved it..keep up the great work and can't wait for the next chapter..