Reviews for When Life Became a Game
The Ice Within chapter 17 . 12/11/2011
That just... grossed me out.

But thanks for the shout out, and Chapter 18 was deleted, wasn't it? Since my url from my email alert didn't work.

And... THAT WAS DISGUSTING.

And it was still good.

-Icy-
Floracat chapter 18 . 12/11/2011
Well, not bad. I sorta wish there could've been more fighting though. Being choked to death was not how I imagined Diamond dying, she seemed like a real hard core kinda girl. I thought she'd put up a fight. Oh well, at least the Hunger Games are over. Now we get to see the aftermath of everything that's happened.
God1801 chapter 18 . 12/11/2011
It was ok
QueenCobraWing chapter 17 . 12/9/2011
Oh, goodness, Finnick, my darling. I think this is lovely.

I see where Clove got her inspiration... Finnick really is psychotic lately, but I almost cannot blame him.
God1801 chapter 17 . 12/8/2011
Noooooooo! Not my Alex!
Floracat chapter 17 . 12/7/2011
I loved this chapter! I love love loved it! Although short, you captured Funnick's psychotic rage perfectly in my opinion. Carving a picture on someone's body. That's definitely a whole new level of insanity. Poor Finnick. I'm glad we got to see his distress over Korey in this chapter, I was waiting for it.
The Ice Within chapter 16 . 12/7/2011
I'm in a really sad mood today.

And your fic just almost made me cry. It's just that I no longer have the ability to do that.

But whatever. On another note.

DON'T YOU FREAKING DARE KILL KOREY. NO CANNON. STILL 50% OF HOPE.

Update that chapter NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

-ICY-
God1801 chapter 16 . 12/6/2011
Awesome
Floracat chapter 16 . 12/5/2011
I thought they would kiss. You were setting up some romance between the two, and I just knew something would happen. But what's Finnick's girlfriend gonna think? He has some explaining to do when he gets home.

It sucks that Korey died. I really liked her and her whole tough girl attitude. But, it is the Hunger Games. Don't get close to someone, cause either they'll die, kill you, betray you, or leave you. With the exception of Peera and Katniss, but that's irrelavent.
QueenCobraWing chapter 16 . 12/5/2011
Oh, my goodness. I like how Finnick is sort of shutting down. No emotion. Even with the 'math problem' (that was really clever), it's all very calculated now. Especially since Korey is dead, I suppose. She was his friend, a link to the outside world because he knew her in the outside world. Like, keeping him grounded and now he is free in a way to just win. It's chilling.

Poor Alessandra. She really made it far for a little girl from 12. I like how Finnick sort of wants to avenge her. I know some of it is just winning the games, but he wants to kill her killer. Not because he knew her well, he just thought she was sweet and sad. I like it.

Oh, Finnick. I'm so worried about what all this is doing to him. I mean, I know what it did to him, and I know what the Capitol did to him after, but it's still sad and suspense-worthy.
The Ice Within chapter 15 . 12/5/2011
hey, thanks for the special shout out, and love ya too! I seriously don't know what NaNo is or how it works, but I know it's popular around here. Don't know if i should try it out next year, or next half-a-year? but i hope you win, however it works. and yes. i'll be thinking about the prompt! Love you!
QueenCobraWing chapter 15 . 12/4/2011
Oh, I just thought of something from earlier. Wouldn't it be incredibly sad for Finnick to kill Alessandra? Like, his final breaking, the turning from an independent teenager to a pawn of the Capitol...i'm being dramatic.

Finally! Good for Mags, that is an excellent gift. Hope he gets to keep it.

I sort of... I sort of picture Finnick killing more. Katniss made it seem like he did in CF. Especially with the trident.
QueenCobraWing chapter 14 . 12/4/2011
Oh, Finnick. I understand your impatience but I do not think that deeply emotionally wounding your only ally was a very prudent response :)

It must be horrible for a swimmer to drown. Like your best skill isn't good enough, even your comfort zone can kill you.
QueenCobraWing chapter 13 . 12/4/2011
Oh, poor Finnick. Nightmares before he's even out of the arena.

And poor dear Korey. This is so frightening. I am sure she will be just fine, but I just have to say I admire Finnick's loyalty.

I approve of Finnick's approach with the 'flippin' fruit'. Very prudent :)

This is so different from Katniss's Games, the 74th. I appreciate that. Especially the sponsors and gifts.
QueenCobraWing chapter 12 . 12/4/2011
I absolutely love the dynamic of a career pack. Usually in the Games, there isn't much interaction besides, like, murdering. And the occasional alliance. But the Careers have conversations, teamwork. It's interesting how they work together and don't trust each other. Which they shouldn't.

Enobaria. I really like that description of her and I enjoy her little cameo.
235 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »