Reviews for When Life Became a Game
The Ice Within chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Hmph. Now you made me cry.

That was so sad but a really sweet and short prologue.

Just that, since Finnick is eight, how come he's already a mentor and victor?

The death of his sister is a rewind of time or something?

Overall, that was awesome...
curiouscharm chapter 10 . 7/18/2011
WHAT other stuff? Do I want to know? I kinda do... Anyway, I totally love Finnick's attitude. "F*** you!" "You know you want to" LOL
FromTheEdgeOfNight chapter 10 . 7/12/2011
The pop culture reference is totally Ke$ha, right? Cuz she always wears glitter!
RayOfSunshineXOXO chapter 10 . 7/6/2011
well i doubt im the first person to answer but ill just answer just in case... its Ke$ha... well great chapter keep em coming :) even if they do come slow :D
SonofHell666 chapter 10 . 7/4/2011
It was reallly good! Cant wait for the next chapter!
PV equals nRT chapter 9 . 6/24/2011
This is getting better and better.

I like your Mags. :)

Sorry for not reviewing the past chapters, I was on computer ban.
RayOfSunshineXOXO chapter 9 . 6/22/2011
i really like your story so far! keep writting!
SonofHell666 chapter 9 . 6/20/2011
It was amazing!
FromTheEdgeOfNight chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Awesome storyline! It seems like it was written by Suzanne Collins herself! (and believe me, that's HIGH praise!) Great character development, I loved what you did with Finnick, although I think you should make him about more conceited and narcissistic! After all, he's HOT and he knows it! Hope this helped!
AlicediAngeloDaughterofHades chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Loved it
SonofHell666 chapter 8 . 6/8/2011
Can Alexander go with finnick? I just think he would be good with them... But you know, what ever works
keiriala chapter 7 . 5/30/2011
This was kind of a funny chapter to me. I love that part where Finnick thinks the Capitol people are stupid. And that part where he mentions his mother was quite interesting. Great job. It's a really good story but you definitely should get more chapters in.
DaniLUVyou chapter 7 . 5/25/2011
Hi! You asked me to review and I deffinately will(: I'm really honest when it comes to my opinion, but in a good way. I hope!

I absolutely love that you're doing Finnick. He was one of my favorite characters as soon as he was on the scene. I think you have his personality down pretty well, but just need a few tweeks. His confidence is very noticable in this story. Though in the books, he was over the line cocky, one of the things that made him my favorite. The story line is extremely good, keep it up! Add some extra violent scenes for meh'![;

Danielle
SonofHell666 chapter 6 . 5/12/2011
It was really good! When are you going to updat? Cant wait to see how Lupidus interacts with Finnick.
SonofHell666 chapter 5 . 5/3/2011
Wow! You did great! And for yoy question. A name for a D2 guy could be Aleexander Kinght. He could be a silent and nobel person.
235 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 Next »