Reviews for When Life Became a Game
SonofHell666 chapter 4 . 5/1/2011
I really enjoyed it. Keep it up!
Taywen chapter 4 . 5/1/2011
Nice chapter again. ;)

Elesah seems the typical irritating, ignorant Capitol citizen. I'm as annoyed as Finnick - so nice job with her character! I don't really have any suggestions for other tributes, so I can't help you there...

Korey and Finnick almost seem like friends - yet they seem reluctant to get too close at the same time. I like their interaction so far!
laurana14 chapter 3 . 4/25/2011
It's cute, 'Della'. Assuming you're new at writing/fanfiction, it's pretty good. I mean, some people would forget to put in details, imagery, or character in their scenes. Yours is actually decent. I applaud you, and I'll probably stalk this fanfiction for a while. Probably.
PraiseforHappydieingChildren chapter 3 . 4/25/2011
Hey it sonofhell666. Im using my friends profil. Um can you not put the authers note at the beging of each chapter. Please? Anyway, its preaty awesome! Your an amazing writer
fully dead now chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
I like the "wake up Finnick". But the reaping was a bit stale.

However, still good. I will haunt this story.
fully dead now chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
I saw this story on a review page.

So, though the "my older sibling died in the Games" scenario is jaded, you worked it. Lecia Odair actually made sense. We all need money.

I can tell you like Finnick...
Taywen chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Ack, forgot to say how much I liked the title, lol. Nice one!
Taywen chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
You're doing Finnick's Games! That's so cool :)

I've always pictured Finnick as an only child, but I like your idea of him having a sister who died in the Games. His motives for volunteering - or at least training for it, he never did get the chance to volunteer, did he? - are quite interesting. Survival is always on the minds of the people in the Districts, isn't it.

I noticed that you mixed up 'you're' with 'your' at least once, and I saw a few mix ups with too, two and to - but these are just minor details. The grammar nitpicker in me just had to point them out, sorry. ;) Other than that, I didn't spot any mistakes.

And just because I always read past reviews, I want to say this: what perspective you write this story in is completely up to you. I, personally, have no preference between first and third person.

Anyway, nice job so far. It looks like Finnick already has some strong competition. Can't wait to see what the rest of the Careers and other tributes will look like. Maybe he'll get the chance to indirectly avenge his sister, if her killer has a sibling in the 65th Games? Who knows ~ ;)
isfpkitten chapter 2 . 4/23/2011
ok you wanted a review. i really like your story. finnick was 1 of my favorite characters in the books but i never really thought about his games. im glad you did.
SonofHell666 chapter 2 . 4/23/2011
I hate when people do this! The Hunger Games were meant to be written in FIRST PERSON! Thats the whey collins intended it to be. Now Im not saying your a horrible writter. Your preaty gifted. But PLEASE the story(I think) would be much better in first pov
235 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16