Reviews for When Life Became a Game
PurpleBoo chapter 18 . 11/26/2012
Hahah i love that the weapon just comes. I'm sure the 1 verison was good too.
PurpleBoo chapter 17 . 11/26/2012
Finnick kind of creepied me out this chapter. Well he is a career so w.e or at leat was
PurpleBoo chapter 16 . 11/26/2012
Woha. She was like so calm about dying. The stone. Well we all know who that lucky girl is. If finnick does give it to Annie.
PurpleBoo chapter 15 . 11/26/2012
hahah finnick still cant climb. Thats funny. Love the beginning. Foreshawdowing Peeta and the 75th games. Also I giggled everytime my name was mention. Hehehhe.
shieldmaiden19 chapter 32 . 10/29/2012
Aaaahhh! I've been away far too long! Anyways, I disliked this chapter more than I liked it - however, I didn't HATE it. All the sexuality, implied or explicit, just turned my stomach. It was well-written sexuality, I'll give you that. I just didn't like it. So it's my problem, not yours.

I'm glad to have finally met Tyler :)
newname550 chapter 32 . 9/27/2012
Love this please keep writing :)
The Ice Within chapter 32 . 9/10/2012
Wow. You're really good at the English class thingy. It was good. Thought it was straight from book.

Anyways... that was intense...

Ahem. Anyways.

Nice chap.

-icy-

PS How many chapters will there be in Part II? And will there be a Part III?
The Fancy Unicorn chapter 32 . 9/8/2012
Oooh sexual ;)
As always, lovely.
Dude chapter 31 . 9/4/2012
Ur an awesome writer
I can't say anything else
Seriously
Dude chapter 6 . 9/3/2012
This is really good
Keep it up
The Ice Within chapter 31 . 9/2/2012
That was... long... and intense.

That was mostly a introduction kind of chapter. Will there be more emotional chapters later onwards?

And please... shorter please. Wow... that was long.

But it was great.

-Icy-
shieldmaiden19 chapter 31 . 9/2/2012
Hmm...I'm still not sure what I think about Nikhila's emotions toward her family. I know a lot of big families (other than my own), and I've found that kids from big families are actually better about being ignored/not getting as much attention as they might like than kids from smaller families or only children. That same is true about responsibilities like childwatching (of which I have done FAR more than my fair share), in that it's just something that's expected. It's really hard to explain. So, in these regards, her character is inaccurate. Another thing: moms of bigger families are actually really good about making sure to set aside even a little time for each of their kids, even if they have no time to themselves as a result. Though, to be fair, I've heard that there can be huge mood swings after a woman gives birth. If that was the case for N's mom, and N was, what? 12? at the time, I can see how she wouldn't understand, would take everything the wrong way, and then ruin her relationship with her mom as a result.
Phew. That was quite the speech :P
I love the mini word wars between Finnick and Nikhila :D
QueenCobraWing chapter 30 . 9/2/2012
Oh my goodness I did not review this chapter! Aaah! I'm so sorry. I read it, and I liked it, and I didn't review it.

So... I feel for Irlissa. She's had a hard time, obviously not like Finnick has, but some people just crack. She seems like a decent person, but she couldn't take the strain of not being a jerk.

Meanwhile, Nikhila is a major sweetie. I'm so glad she and Finnick are getting along, and I hope nothing horrible happens to her.
The Fancy Unicorn chapter 31 . 9/1/2012
Love it :3 I think I'm going to go back and read the whole thing, just for fun!
PurpleBoo chapter 12 . 8/30/2012