Reviews for When Life Became a Game
PurpleBoo chapter 11 . 8/27/2012
Good chapter! I like how u mention the whole finnickpopping his p's when hes nervous.
PurpleBoo chapter 10 . 8/21/2012
made her do thing? Well I have a feeling what things are. Finnick's interview was great! Funy eith the u cant be sexy when talking about ur mom. Also poor soster and brother from 12. Alexander and Aljerdo. I would cry too!
PurpleBoo chapter 8 . 8/19/2012
Caviar a large fish. Nice naming. I love Finnick's cocky attudie with 2 boy. Also lile the flashback.
PurpleBoo chapter 7 . 8/19/2012
I giggle everytime I read my name. xD Me and this story I think were meant to be! I never have read a finnick story xD
PurpleBoo chapter 6 . 8/16/2012
I really like this Chapter. People are all jealous pf Finnick's good looks. Doesnt supires me:) Since there ar 30 Ch Im going to read the rest tomorrow. See you
PurpleBoo chapter 5 . 8/16/2012
Where was i in this chapter? xD Jk Love it. Korey is... well kind of annoying but I like her.
PurpleBoo chapter 4 . 8/16/2012
Omg. My name is Odalys and OMG!
Now when I read this Im going to see me as a old man or being the old man. And Im a girl! I literally started laughing when I read Odalys was a 40 old man xD I didnt even know Odalys was a boy's name too. OMG! Why do I have to be so rude to finnick? xD Bahahah! I am going to think of him as me now in another life where I win the Hunger Games and am a guy xD
The Fancy Unicorn chapter 30 . 8/15/2012
Lovely! I'm so obsessed with WLBAG. I was wondering, when are you going to introduce Finnick's, ah, career? You're at a great pace so don't worry.
shieldmaiden19 chapter 30 . 8/9/2012
Sorry I haven't reviewed sooner! I've been on vacation. Anyways, this was a very good chapter. You wove together a lot of things in a shortish amount of time. Kudos.

I have a message to send to Nikhila concerning her number of siblings: I understand ;)
The Ice Within chapter 30 . 8/8/2012
There's not much emotion in your stories - but well, that's sort of your style. I'll make my stories all sad sad, so lol.

But it's good. And I like the comment about 'Oh my God, Women.'. Made me laugh. Ha ha. Finnick, deal with it.

Poor Irlissa. Or I think I should say poor Finnick. You made Irlissa seem like such a... b... xD

Nice job.

DancingDirectioner chapter 6 . 7/25/2012
I really like your story but I wish you would've made some of the other tributes impressive at the Opening Ceremonies. They basically all sucked and were boring, besides Finnick and Korey, of course! Haha! But i didn't like how you made some of the districts responsible for stuff they're not. Like cosmetics? But anyways, I LOVE THIS. And I can't wait to keep reading. You're very talented.
The Ice Within chapter 29 . 7/24/2012
And I am proud.

So... great! I liked the style.

shieldmaiden19 chapter 29 . 7/21/2012
I just read an article about another cute celebrity boy who has released his own perfume line ;) The website for the perfume is both hilarious and effective. The 'intentionally sexy' conversation reminded me a lot of the site's pictures.

Excellent chapter :) I wasn't sure how I woud feel about Nikhila, but I have respect for her now!
The Fancy Unicorn chapter 29 . 7/20/2012
Love it! Unleash the STORM within! XD
This is why I love Finnick. Another greatchapter! This is one of my favorite stories.
QueenCobraWing chapter 29 . 7/20/2012
Ooh. I like. This Nikhila is turning out interesting.

And, enter Mr. Sex God Odair. I like. I've been thinking that he's been a little mild so far, but now I see. Oh, I love him. I mean, not the sexiness (although that is pretty cool) but how he has to be an entirely different person. It's so sad.

And I love how you were having him relate different colors to memories of the Games. It seems really realistic and sad.

And you said I am lovely. Thank you.
235 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »