Reviews for Alternate Dimensions
Glee Clue Rock 1251 chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
Wow great job with this chapter update soon
StrawberryCrush chapter 2 . 11/3/2011
Aww I'm liking this. Update soon!
romancefanficnerd chapter 2 . 9/12/2011
keep going this is so goood but please dont think that i am a stalker it is jjust that you do reallty good jayley fanfics and ik love jayley but please keep writting
llamalover chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
OMG u bettr update this story soon! i read all of ur stories in 1 day-2day and now i need 2 hear the rest of this and the othr 1s 2. sry im bein pushy lol thts wat i do wen i wnt somtn. keep up the good work :)
RandomRandoms14 chapter 2 . 7/13/2011
This is great! I love it! You have to continue! I cant wait for more Jaley!
Cerulean Apocalypse chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
You've got a good story going here. I hope that you update soon.

);):)%)8)

~Apocalypse )
hihihihihihihihihihi chapter 2 . 7/4/2011
please update this is my favorite story and you haven't updated in over a month!
yo chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
come on person update the suspense is too much we might die if we have to wait too long please please pwetty pwease?
vampiregirl2009 wolfgirl77769 chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
Are you going to update? If so,well,have Hayley pregnant,please?
Tvmatchmaker795 chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
Sminches! HEYYYYYY GIRRRRRRLLLL! hahaha I havent talked to you in forever! You have a really good story going. May i suggest that you dont say your summary sucks, cuz it doesnt. That only makes the potential readers think your insecure. You gotta be strong and get their attention.
vampiregirl2009 wolfgirl77769 chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
Oh,boy,I hope Jake knows what Jake is doing. Update.
SyfyGuy2 chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
Wicked so far! If you ask me, you should make the monster world look like Xen from Half Life, or the Null Void from Ben 10.
Zeppo104 chapter 2 . 5/25/2011
Long time no write! Nice to have you back! Keep writing!
minimaddi chapter 2 . 5/25/2011
great job! i cant wait till you update again! xoxoxo :)
SyfyGuy2 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Brilliant so far! Keep up the good work, but could you update it as quickly as you can, please? I'm dying to read the rest of the story.