Reviews for The Courting of Draco Malfoy
HeartSong-FiM chapter 1 . 7/13
Very nice! It's funny in Draco's POV!
phandorito chapter 1 . 6/18
this was cute :)
lapolitesse chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
thank you soo much!
the characters are amazing, though harry is a little out of it, like he's high on liquid luck, though when one finds oneself in love one can get quite high
wonderful read
babyvfan chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
This story was gold. Pure pure fucking gold. Gold as in I'm glad I read it and wished I done so sooner. Gold as in if you did a sequel I would be beaming for weeks. Gold as in simple, shimmering, pure gold. I loved it. It was so cute and fluffy. It was awesome
Ash Kim chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
that was the bEST drarry because you got their personalities right and they weren't like:
OMFG his eeeyyyyyessss and the way he breathes or something cause that is just plain annoying
Onee-chan-05 chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
THIS WAS SO CUTE IM SQUEALING
Shadow Lestrange Potter chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
Oh, my god! This is incredibly sweet! I loved how Harry tried to court Draco and how he blushed everytime he talks and sees him.

Congratulations for your incredible job. It really was an amazing fic. It goes directly to my favorites.
Thank you so much for sharing it with us. ;)
Kisses.

P.S. I’m sorry if there are mistakes in my review, English isn’t my native language.
Ella chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
This was so cute!
drkmgic chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Oh god this was just oddles of fun. I laughed so hard from confused draco and from second hand embarrassment. Luls at harry
MargieLuvv chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Loved loved LOVED THIS! It was kind of innocent and sweet and adorable and I loveeeeessssss oblivious Draco!
fandubermiku01 chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Bueno... espero que sepas un poco de español por que yo no se nada de ingles XD LOL
Me encanto tu historia, aunque me gusta mucho más un Harry todo machote y un Draco sonrojándose como colegiala delante de el... pero mi cabeza esta toda loca y realmente no sabe que es lo que le gusta.
Fue super tierno el final aunque me imaginaba a una comadreja toda loca por que se amiga andaba ligando con el enemigo de su infancia... pero para mi Draco siempre ha sido un angel con o sin marca.
Esperaba algo aun MÁS largo MUCHO MÁS largo! pero estoy muy contenta con esto , asi que suspirare como enamorada y seguiré leyendo un poco más. Por que soy tremenda.
Sale bye
bye bye
notmclovin chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
I loved it! It was utterly adorable and wonderful to read. The perfect amount of everything honestly. Great job!
Margo352 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I'm not gay, and I don't know how to react, but that was good writing.
GaloRoots chapter 1 . 2/22/2013