Reviews for The Courting of Draco Malfoy
babyvfan chapter 1 . 8/22
This story was gold. Pure pure fucking gold. Gold as in I'm glad I read it and wished I done so sooner. Gold as in if you did a sequel I would be beaming for weeks. Gold as in simple, shimmering, pure gold. I loved it. It was so cute and fluffy. It was awesome
Ash Kim chapter 1 . 8/21
that was the bEST drarry because you got their personalities right and they weren't like:
OMFG his eeeyyyyyessss and the way he breathes or something cause that is just plain annoying
Onee-chan-05 chapter 1 . 8/8
THIS WAS SO CUTE IM SQUEALING
Shadow Lestrange Potter chapter 1 . 4/3
Oh, my god! This is incredibly sweet! I loved how Harry tried to court Draco and how he blushed everytime he talks and sees him.

Congratulations for your incredible job. It really was an amazing fic. It goes directly to my favorites.
Thank you so much for sharing it with us. ;)
Kisses.

P.S. I’m sorry if there are mistakes in my review, English isn’t my native language.
Ella chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
This was so cute!
drkmgic chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Oh god this was just oddles of fun. I laughed so hard from confused draco and from second hand embarrassment. Luls at harry
MargieLuvv chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Loved loved LOVED THIS! It was kind of innocent and sweet and adorable and I loveeeeessssss oblivious Draco!
fandubermiku01 chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Bueno... espero que sepas un poco de español por que yo no se nada de ingles XD LOL
Me encanto tu historia, aunque me gusta mucho más un Harry todo machote y un Draco sonrojándose como colegiala delante de el... pero mi cabeza esta toda loca y realmente no sabe que es lo que le gusta.
Fue super tierno el final aunque me imaginaba a una comadreja toda loca por que se amiga andaba ligando con el enemigo de su infancia... pero para mi Draco siempre ha sido un angel con o sin marca.
Esperaba algo aun MÁS largo MUCHO MÁS largo! pero estoy muy contenta con esto , asi que suspirare como enamorada y seguiré leyendo un poco más. Por que soy tremenda.
Sale bye
bye bye
notmclovin chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
I loved it! It was utterly adorable and wonderful to read. The perfect amount of everything honestly. Great job!
Margo352 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I'm not gay, and I don't know how to react, but that was good writing.
GaloRoots chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Excellent.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Amazing.
Shannon chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
This literally made me giggle and get wierd looks from the other people in the room. Harry popping up everywhere all cheerful and confusing Draco was amazing. I especially loved the scene where Ron and Hermione are basically Harry's wingmen...
slytherin snitch chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Super cute story :)
Fire x Ice chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
This made me giggle out loud a couple times. Nicely done. Thanks for sharing.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »