Reviews for Unova Stars: Bright Shadow
belugapeach chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
I personally think this fanfiction is pretty good so seems to be a pretty good charater so far. I liked the charater interaction between Skye and Jet, it was pretty funny.

Please update this soon, I'll look forward to the next chapter!
NinjaSheik chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
Interesting! Update soon!
Charlie4060 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
I do love that Jet character, it's a wonder you invented someone that awesome. I'm really impressed.

In all seriousness, this is a delightful piece with fantastic pacing, littered with unique and occasionally hilarious descriptions, but always leaves me wanting more, more!

I genuinely look forward to updates, this is my favourite fanfiction ever. :)
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Your character Skye seems like a cool character, Skye-chan! She seems tough, funny and sassy! Congrats on uploading the first chapter to you collab story with yur friend.

But I'm worried. You still have "Dark Possession" to work on, so wouldn't it be kinda hard for you to do two fics at once? I know some authors who done that before, but they never really complete their other works.

Oh... And I'm also wanted to apologize. If I seemed annoying to you again, I'm sorry. You haven't been answering my e-mails, so I thought I was "invading your space" again. Sorry, I didn't mean to.

I figured you didn't answer me at first because of your computer problems, but I know that you sign in into DA at least once a day.

I solved the problem with my MSN, so you don't have to help me with that. But, I still need you help with sending me all the pics, including the wallpaper of Lord Orochimaru, I sent you and the translated version of the doujinshi I gave you, if you still have it. If not, would be it be okay if I ask you to replace the Japanese content with the English again, please?

I really don't know what to bother you with these requests, but I lost everything when I had to reformt my computer. My pics and my docs for "Morning Glory", which is why I have to rewrite them again. I totally broke down crying when I had to reformt at it. I worked so hard on those two chapters and I was starting on number three, then I had to suddenly lose them because my computer was stuck in blue screen/Start up repair loop and I couldn't back up my files.

Anyway, sorry...This review is sounding more like a personal message, so I'll go now. Just...please answer me as soon as possible. And I'm sorry if I'm being annoying. Please don't me mad/hate me.
SiriuslyFanatic chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
the writing style is gorgeous (in my opinion anyway), it's fairly well-paced, the characters are funny, the plot seems promising, and, best of all, i couldn't find a single spelling or grammatical error anywhere. /automatic story alert