Reviews for Out of the Ashes
Lillith Aurora chapter 11 . 7/3/2011
Awww, such a sad chapter. But you did it well, effectively making it sadder... DX
Lillith Aurora chapter 12 . 7/3/2011
Love this chapter, you really portray the resentment well through the sarcasm, which was also very humorous.
Bittersweet x chapter 12 . 7/2/2011
These are all so sad. But they're really good too.
Shhh-Its-An-Alias chapter 9 . 6/2/2011
I think I just died inside. I don't know how it's possible for me to be alive at this point, it's all too perfect...
Lillith Aurora chapter 9 . 5/30/2011
Wow, another great chapter. Update soon!
Lillith Aurora chapter 8 . 5/13/2011
Aw, love this chapter. Update soon!
Lillith Aurora chapter 6 . 4/30/2011
I love this fic, and I especially love the little dark twist at the end of this chapter. Update soon!
Lillith Aurora chapter 5 . 4/26/2011
Haha cute. So all of these are in the same universe? Update soon!
Lillith Aurora chapter 3 . 4/25/2011
Another great chapter. Sad how just after the war, and being Harry's daughter, Lily is prejudiced against the Slytherins. But I guess it just always is like hat for some people. Anyway, update soon!
Lillith Aurora chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
First chapter was absolutely wonderful, and the second chapter was cute and contemplative. Update soon!
deathly fan chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Interesting. Normally I'm not a fan of drabbles, but I will give this one a chance and see how things go. I like Rose's characterization. Many young people try to be as different from their both or one of their parents as possible only for it to be shown that they are somewhat like them. It was well written and lovely.