Reviews for Beginnings in Disguise
Oxnate chapter 32 . 3/30
Mary was at that brothel from age 0? Eww!
ReaderMagnifique chapter 32 . 3/30
I LOVE IT! UPDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE!
Pan's Box chapter 32 . 3/30
Eh, this chapter made me laugh, and it's always great to hear from you, so it's all good. Your writing is so engaging!

'Til next time,

Pan's Box chapter 31 . 12/2/2013
Thank you for a lovely chapter! We have missed you, but this was worth it - the snarky banter, the warm charm... You put a smile on my face!

ReaderMagnifique chapter 31 . 11/24/2013
This was so cute! Please tell me you will update this ASAP?
ReaderMagnifique chapter 30 . 8/3/2013
Brilliant. Just brilliant. Revenge is a dish best served loud and obnoxious.
Pan's Box chapter 30 . 7/29/2013
Hey, sorry it won't let me log in.

This made chuckle! Also, just remember that if you write $200, then you don't need the word 'bucks' after it, and vice versa.

Until next time,

Oxnate chapter 30 . 7/28/2013
How to reorder your chapters: Have all the chapters you want to reorder in your Doc Manager. Hit Manage Stories. Select your story. There will be 5 'Tabs'. The second one is Content/Chapters. Select it. Then hit Replace/Update Chapter. Select the chapter you want to replace and replace it with the chapter in the new order.

I should point out that this will not change your reviews so some reviews will now be pointing to the wrong chapters. But that's how you do it if you want.

Oh yes, I also liked the new chapter. :-) Though, it's Lambeau. Not Lambo. And you call yourself a Packer fan?

So long as she doesn't try to interrupt the Packer game.
ReaderMagnifique chapter 29 . 7/28/2013
This story is amazing. I have been sick all day in a foreign country, and the only thing that has kept me from a nervy b is this story! Can you have Serendipity visit? And possibly some more Rufus?
Oxnate chapter 29 . 6/17/2013
Really, Lord. Not a joke, right?

...

Lord?

- Loved that Illana somehow knew who he was without ever meeting him before.
Oxnate chapter 28 . 6/17/2013
Lesson 1: Never ask a woman you once tried to kill, "What did I ever do to you?". They remember everything.
Lesson 2: Never ask a woman you are dating, "What did I ever do to you?". She'll think of something.
Diluted Dolphin chapter 27 . 2/13/2013
There needs to be more of this. It is too cute and fluffy to end abruptly at thanksgiving.
Oxnate chapter 27 . 11/24/2012
You know, we always said that the Packers were "God's Team". Turns out, it was only fallen angels.
Oxnate chapter 25 . 10/9/2012
Very deep.
sarah chapter 24 . 8/6/2012
awsome and please update soon