Reviews for Beginnings in Disguise
Pan's Box chapter 37 . 3/8
Yay for marital antics! I know I always write this, but this chapter brought a smile to my face when I needed it, thank you for that.

Hope you're well and March has been good to you so far.

Pan's Box chapter 36 . 5/29/2016
Hello!

Two beautiful, sweet and happy chapters that have made my day, thank you. At this point there's not much to say that I haven't said already, but thank you for updating - I really love this fanfic.

Pan's Box chapter 34 . 8/13/2015
*squeals*
*squeals again*

I'm a sucker for proposals! And the way you write Bob is just perfect.

We're still here because this an awesome fanfic and don't you forget it! (Seriously though, please don't forget it. This is an awesome fic.)

...I don't have much else to say, other than I hope you're well!

necro-wulf chapter 23 . 2/24/2015
The whole Nephilim deal as the cause of the flood is pretty much irreconcilable with Dogma, unless the lack of equipment came after that debacle. Though with how the Grigori were supposed to have fell, you'd think he would be at least a little better with women.
AyumiFallassion chapter 8 . 2/13/2015
OOOoooooh, I was clooooooose
AyumiFallassion chapter 2 . 2/12/2015
Candle in the Window, and his wife is named Mary? Why do I get the feeling that Rufus sent down some friends?
Pan's Box chapter 33 . 1/16/2015
I'm always so excited when you post! This was a really sweet chapter, I love it - it's so true, though.

Oxnate chapter 33 . 1/11/2015
Something is better than nothing. And something sweet is always welcome.
Oxnate chapter 32 . 3/30/2014
Mary was at that brothel from age 0? Eww!
ReaderMagnifique chapter 32 . 3/30/2014
I LOVE IT! UPDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE!
Pan's Box chapter 32 . 3/30/2014
Eh, this chapter made me laugh, and it's always great to hear from you, so it's all good. Your writing is so engaging!

'Til next time,

Pan's Box chapter 31 . 12/2/2013
Thank you for a lovely chapter! We have missed you, but this was worth it - the snarky banter, the warm charm... You put a smile on my face!

ReaderMagnifique chapter 31 . 11/24/2013
This was so cute! Please tell me you will update this ASAP?
ReaderMagnifique chapter 30 . 8/3/2013
Brilliant. Just brilliant. Revenge is a dish best served loud and obnoxious.
Pan's Box chapter 30 . 7/29/2013
Hey, sorry it won't let me log in.

This made chuckle! Also, just remember that if you write $200, then you don't need the word 'bucks' after it, and vice versa.