Reviews for Let Me In: Aftermath
Let me in 2 the aftermath April 23rd 2011
darren.singletary chapter 1 . 4/26
Let me in 2
Coming soon to theaters September 29th 2011
the sequel follows from the first film when Owen is rescued at the pool until they board the train before the ending of the movie and and continues with Owen on the train sitting looking out the window and Abby inside the trunk also.
Mecha74 chapter 2 . 8/25/2011
Not bad , not bad at all. Nice way to 'fill in the blanks' as it were. :)
rooney-mara's-lover chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I am a big fan of Let Me In/Let The Right One In and this is by far one of the best fan fic of it that i have ever read.
Ronnie24 chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
Really good chapter, it was short hope you make the next one a little longer.
ryan1078 chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
Ahhhh, now were getting somewhere! Great chapter, really intriguing. Only problem, still way too short. I WANT MORE DAMN IT.
Kristy Mayhem chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
awesome story ! update soon
Xzarida chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
I don't think you realize the emotions Owen has towards death. He was excited when he saw blood on the ice. He should be excited now. Anyways he had already come to terms with this in the movie. Also he wanted this to happen. You could tell this by when the guy with the crippled ear was getting picked on by his older brother owen laughed and smiled. ALSO ABBY WOULD NEVER CRY, for one this she is actually a he. Not many people know this but you have to read the book or watch the original to get the full picture. She has been alive for a very long time. Probably has already saw that same scene many times. I would think her reaction to killing them would be like I told you I would come. Other then that your writing skills are good :D.
Pheonix Autumn chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Update please!
TorontoBatFan chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Nice start.

I'm waiting to see what happens in Chapter 2.
Ronnie24 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Good start, hope you post the next chapter soon.
IBelongToAVampire chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Loved it!
ColBlair chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Wow! I wish they put that in the movie! :D
NoOneYouDontKnow chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Good idea. I have often thought about the moments just after Abby rescues Owen. If they put it in the movie the ending would have probably be less haunting and ambiguous, but it's fun to think about. I look forward to reading what you see happening next!