Reviews for Rumble Rumble no Luffy
Austin chapter 2 . 11/25/2016
Hey man nice story. I could understand of how garp is if you just found out that your grandson just ate a fruit that is part of a rare class that could turn you into an element and control said element who wouldn't be excited and proud of that. Heck if luffy did become a marine garp would be proudly saying like that's my grandson if luffy became like the fleet admiral. I would be proud of my grandkid hopes for them at least to follow my legacy and hopes to make their own reputation. Not to say that I won't just throw him into a crazy training regime but if I did I would make sure my grandson at least has some manners during eating I want my grandson to at least eat politely and hopes for him to find himself lady that likes a man in uniform and at leasts knows how to defend herself. But overall love your story of luffy getting a different devil fruit and this not a flame this just what I would have though if I was in Garps position of having a grandson like luck on your next chapter if you do write another one.
BlackBloodyHeart chapter 5 . 7/13/2016
Dude 4 years are you dead?
Elfyliane chapter 5 . 11/29/2015
J'aime beaucoup ton histoire, j'espère que tu reprendras la plume un jour.
dogluvva99 chapter 4 . 7/9/2015
This was a good story while it lasted. Genderbent Ace. Sigh. It's a dead story anyways...left once I saw "Ace"
amerdism chapter 5 . 1/28/2015
Awesome, I hope to see more soon.
Chrisfragger chapter 4 . 12/8/2014
Fem Ace... sigh. Oh well nothing bad can come form a dead story I suppose.
Warlord D Thorn chapter 3 . 7/28/2014
sabo is still alive after ace dies he gets his fruit from domino one of the warlords gladior battle.
he joins the revolution
Wacko12 chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
so wait luffy has Eneru's power?
Brayan Mariachi chapter 5 . 6/28/2014
This is amazing, I hope you continue though, I liked it so much!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
A great introduction, I want to continue but there's homework. Still this is really interesting :D
Blackgaz22 chapter 5 . 7/19/2013
please update soon this is really good. :)
doubledamn chapter 5 . 7/13/2013
keep writing. please.
doubledamn chapter 3 . 7/13/2013
Nice, would be cool if Luffy discovered Haki earlier and trained himself and the crew in it. Very good. Keep it up.
GoldenDragon14 chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
I like this story. Just keep on updating and everything is fine.
Crazed King chapter 1 . 11/1/2012