Reviews for The Only Exception
ikarma chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
all of these are so amazing, i have no words. so bittersweet and just everything i love about sasusaku rolled into a bunch of amazingly written drabbles.
i will DEFINITELY be excited for the next update!
therentyoupay chapter 17 . 7/24/2012
Love this. I always love seeing this side of Sakura, and Inlove what you were able to do with so few words.
HappyDeathFairy chapter 17 . 7/24/2012
Short, quick, and to the point! I like it!
Mokimoki-chan chapter 17 . 7/23/2012
Wow. Dark yet passionate. I can feel the subtle traces of madness latching onto me. I like it. The bitterness of love.
AHAHA what am I saying. It's too late for me to think straight:) this was lovely chapter. poetic.
angrypixels chapter 17 . 7/23/2012
Yum
smos chapter 17 . 7/23/2012
Gah! This was awesome! Continuation, please? I wanna see Sasuke's view of this! bwhaha!
wingedmercury chapter 17 . 7/23/2012
Bam! Now that was a great chapter. Have you ever considered writing flash fiction? You have a knack for it. :D
Kane Shi Megami chapter 17 . 7/23/2012
Love love this Sakura. BTW did it get hot in here? :)

KSM
xxSilverEchoxx chapter 17 . 7/23/2012
My favorite one so far. I loved, loved, loved this. So beautiful.
Octavia Brown chapter 13 . 7/17/2012
Sweetness...
Octavia Brown chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
hnh. I've wondered if Sakura would ever use that jutsu. Either for Sasuke or Naruto.
SakuracentricIC chapter 15 . 6/28/2012
OMG this made me cry. :c
HappyDeathFairy chapter 16 . 6/28/2012
Though I don't like Rihanna's music, I do have to say that the lyrics of that song fit them pretty well! This was really cute!
Narutoshipping-angel chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
It is so, so, so, SO sweet (and so like them!), it almost mad me cry! :')
stfuSPARKS chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
hi, i've been a fan of yours ever since i read revolution for the first time. i'm going through each one of your drabbles here, and i don't want to look like a crazed fan by commenting each and every single one but i really wanted to tell you that you are a beautiful writer. there's something about the way you write that is almost enchanting. please keep up with what you're doing and never give up on sasusaku, this fandom needs your amazing writing 3
138 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »