Reviews for The Only Exception
tragedyneverends chapter 15 . 2/2/2014
holy shit this one is my favorite so far! the last sentence totally killed me!
Laura chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
This was so beautiful, thank you, it brought tears to my eyes. Keep on writing, this was really artfully done, loved it. (:
helenaphant chapter 17 . 11/14/2013
/FLAILS/ I fell absolutely in love this short prompt collection, I can't even begin to describe all the emotions that came out when reading this. The description was spot on, the pacing incredible, and each prompt left me in awe at the end. Thank you so much for completing this! :D
Little Red chapter 15 . 5/11/2013
wow reading this I've always been impacted by a few sentences. namely the one where this time Sakura leaves them behind and how Sasuke never marries and up until now I have never realized how strong those last four words are because outside of my shipper heart this is /Sasuke/ and one of his goals was to restore the Uchiha clan and this is him throwing away the remnants I everything he held onto going after Itachi and just wow I am stunned and feelings and just wow. also apologies for the word vomit lack of syntax and proper grammar because 2 am and phone and sleep and yeah. thanks for the beautiful chapter.
another.creative.lover chapter 4 . 4/3/2013
Sacrificing herself for the one she loved.
So many feelings. QQ
another.creative.lover chapter 3 . 4/3/2013
Haha, worth getting a broken nose. Man, Sasuke, you're too in love for your own good.
Loved this.
another.creative.lover chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
Love Sasuke POV. C: very short, crisp and to the point, too.
another.creative.lover chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Wow, this was beautiful. Gentle, without the dialogue and very delicate.
katy chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Beautiful, gripping first chapter...
StrawberryxChocolate chapter 17 . 12/22/2012
These fics are awesome! :)
zunaira ghazal chapter 3 . 11/30/2012
hahah ohh sasuke. :)
zunaira ghazal chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
awww :)
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
yaaaaaay! they marry!
Kisa Black chapter 6 . 10/29/2012
oh please continue this one-shot. please.
ikarma chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
all of these are so amazing, i have no words. so bittersweet and just everything i love about sasusaku rolled into a bunch of amazingly written drabbles.
i will DEFINITELY be excited for the next update!
167 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »