Reviews for The Only Exception
xxSilverEchoxx chapter 17 . 7/23/2012
My favorite one so far. I loved, loved, loved this. So beautiful.
Octavia Brown chapter 13 . 7/17/2012
Sweetness...
Octavia Brown chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
hnh. I've wondered if Sakura would ever use that jutsu. Either for Sasuke or Naruto.
SakuracentricIC chapter 15 . 6/28/2012
OMG this made me cry. :c
HappyDeathFairy chapter 16 . 6/28/2012
Though I don't like Rihanna's music, I do have to say that the lyrics of that song fit them pretty well! This was really cute!
sasukagay chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
It is so, so, so, SO sweet (and so like them!), it almost mad me cry! :')
stfuSPARKS chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
hi, i've been a fan of yours ever since i read revolution for the first time. i'm going through each one of your drabbles here, and i don't want to look like a crazed fan by commenting each and every single one but i really wanted to tell you that you are a beautiful writer. there's something about the way you write that is almost enchanting. please keep up with what you're doing and never give up on sasusaku, this fandom needs your amazing writing 3
PhoenixFire chapter 16 . 5/17/2012
This whole drabble was great!

I hope you keep writting more! _
ohhthatgirl chapter 15 . 3/18/2012
Yes! I finally found it!

I've been searching through hundreds of stories trying to find this again. All I remembered before were the last two lines, but I didn't review or favorite this before (my apologies) and couldn't find it until now.

Something about this chapter is just so haunting. I think you were able to show a depth to Sakura that not many people try. The way it's written just makes the tragedy of Team 7 all the more... well, tragic.

Very well done!
Imaginary Enemies chapter 16 . 3/7/2012
my personal favorites were 9 & 16! you should deffinantly write more about sakura being pregnant/having sasukes children. i always felt like thatd be a really important time in his life to him, haha.
therentyoupay chapter 16 . 1/29/2012
"It still catches him off-guard sometimes, seeing Sakura happy, cheeks flushed and stomach rounded with his child. He remembers the biting words, the sword sharp at her skin, his hands tight around the fragile bones of her throat. Sometimes, he's still convinced that this is all a dream."

Absolutely love this part!
Aristocrate chapter 16 . 1/29/2012
Actually,it was strange to read this,because really,I wonder,will everything be on its place after what happened btween our two.

Ashhh,whatever,I liked this,so light and bright and Rihanna's voice is still echoing in my head and the portrait of the two.*0*

Good luck ya;3
SasuSakuKawaii chapter 16 . 1/28/2012
Aaaaw! This was so cute! 3
The Scarlett Ribbon chapter 16 . 1/28/2012
I love you and I love this and ADSFINKLSDJGHN

...I clearly have nothing intelligent to contribute here.

You know how much your writing makes me flail.
golden doe chapter 16 . 1/27/2012