Reviews for The Only Exception
Elle Blessingway chapter 15 . 11/29/2011
"Naruto would later name the rebellious fraction he gathered to fight against Madara the Sakura Battalion (there was babble about trying to preserve the fleetingly beautiful things, but everyone knew who it was for).

Sasuke would never marry."

The last line is SO powerful. It almost leaves you winded.

Thought I love angst, I'm glad this is just a short little bit; it'd be devastating if there was a huge amount of build-up only to have it turn out like this in the end (but then, it'd probably be epic too.) ... thank you for sharing this!
Tragon chapter 15 . 11/28/2011
Simply beautiful
HappyDeathFairy chapter 15 . 11/28/2011
I really liked how all the chapters were different from each other! :D
JustALittleTwisted chapter 15 . 11/27/2011
That was beautifully depressing! Now I've got to find an uplifting story before I let it get to me! ;)
Mokimoki-chan chapter 15 . 11/26/2011
How cyoote. Sasuke never married:) I love the whole narusasusaku friendship love thing going on in this chapter.
vincetsemper chapter 15 . 11/26/2011
The last four words broke my heart. I could only wish that Sasuke would feel something like this for poor Sakura. He's definitely hurt her enough. Someone needs to tie him up and drag him back to Konoha pronto.

Anyway. Beautiful as always. :)
Blue Aidelle chapter 15 . 11/26/2011
SO GOOOOD.

I hope Sasuke just realizes Sakura's worth in the manga.

LOVE UR WORK, as usual.

I hope for more stories!
cutecrazyice chapter 15 . 11/26/2011
And you call yourself distracted. XD

This is beautiful, Annie.
arabmorgan chapter 15 . 11/25/2011
Heartbreaking, poignant and absolutely beautiful, this came so close to making me cry! There's just something about the introspective way you wrote this that just makes me feel for the entire Team 7. I loved it so, so much.
golden doe chapter 15 . 11/25/2011
I'm dying for snow (it's annoying because Australia doesn't have snow in winter; at least not where I live).

Wow... that totally broke my heart.

and this line... very poignant:

"They had always left her behind. This time, she won't wait."

It's annoying when you die, you don't really know the things that happened after then.

"Sasuke would never marry."

While it can also be said that it was simply because dear prideful Sasuke-kun cannot find a wife befitting him and several more reasons, the fact that he didn't marry because of Sakura and that he didn't want anyone else outweighs everything.

Loved this!
therentyoupay chapter 15 . 11/25/2011
"Because Sai had gotten it so, very wrong; this isn't some stupid half-assed love triangle, there has never been any competition. It will be Naruto and Sasuke, Sasuke and Naruto, theirs a bond so knotted, twisted, frayed but unbreakable that there is no space for a third. She fills the void and bridges the gap, but that is it."

So painfully beautiful and insightful. I am also really intrigued by Sakura's feelings upon her death... I feel like this could be a very realistic mentality in these circumstances, and I think you captured her wonderfully. I also especially loved the very last line.
QueenRania chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
this is the sort of heartbreaking ending i kind of imagine and dread for the long way home. it is beautifully written and it's always a pleasure to read your work.
wingedmercury chapter 15 . 11/25/2011
nice. I love that beautiful image of the snow falling and creating an early grave for Sakura.
meantimegirl chapter 13 . 11/20/2011
can't wait for the eventualities to actually happen.
meantimegirl chapter 6 . 11/20/2011
that is one seriously hot kiss. need one of those like now.
138 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »