Reviews for The Only Exception
Blue Aidelle chapter 10 . 9/14/2011
I love you Sasukeee!

U are our only hope in having a SasuSaku love story, and thanks for having such superb stories!

I hope u update sooon!

I miss The long Way Home and the Revolution. :)

btw,

this song really reminds me of sasuke and Sakura's relationship. :)

watch?vnhBorPm6JjQ&featurefvwrel
xc wings chapter 9 . 9/10/2011
Soo... Did he kill her?

And if the title is based off of a Paramore song you're awesome
xc wings chapter 6 . 9/10/2011
I liked the ending best ;)
Sakura's Unicorn chapter 9 . 9/9/2011
Annie, I'm not sure exactly why not knowing the truth about Itachi has saved Sakura's life. Calling Itachi a traitor should make Sasuke angry, make him feel like she's just like everyone else in Konoha-living on the back of his clan's deaths and Itachi's sacrifice, blissfully unaware. Not knowing that Itachi is actually a hero and put the safety of the village before the lives of his own family shouldn't make Sasuke feel sympathetic toward her. Just my two cents.

Oh, and two small typos. "Damnit" should be either "damn it" or "dammit." Personally, I like the first one. Also, in this sentence, "her chakra laden fish is headed straight for the back of his head," fish should be changed to fist. Although, it is a really excellent typo! Hee, hee. In that same sentence, "headed" should be "heading." You did a wonderful job of keeping this in the present tense, by the way.

I love how she can only see Sasuke before her mind realigns and she sees the smoking wreck that is Konoha. Only then can she attack him. Nicely done!
Sakura's Unicorn chapter 8 . 9/8/2011
Annie...this was good. Nice to see Sakura's side of this. Just a little concrit-you mention a part of Sakura ("A knowing part"), but you don't complete the circle by mentioning some other part. It's inherent in the language...it's like saying half of her felt this way-the reader will always look for the other half. Sorry if that's confusing!

Also, this sentence is a little off. "She wonders at the cold stone floor that her knees are pressed against, at all the things that must have ended here, and what's been begun." I think it might be more succinct to say "Her knees pressed against the cold stone floor as she wondered about all the things that ended here-and about all the things that had begun." In a piece this short, every single word has got to work really hard to earn their place.

I also love how you have Sakura's weariness contrast with Naruto's anger. Nicely done, Annie!
therentyoupay chapter 9 . 9/7/2011
Gah, love it.
therentyoupay chapter 8 . 9/6/2011
Gah. What angst. :( Beautiful.
golden doe chapter 3 . 9/3/2011
LOL.

Proposing without a ring, in the middle of a training, got Uchiha Sasuke a broken nose?

Not bad!
golden doe chapter 7 . 9/3/2011
this is cute :)

Love the only dialogue :)
therentyoupay chapter 7 . 8/10/2011
Lovely!
therentyoupay chapter 6 . 8/10/2011
Gahhh, I know exactly what picture you are talking about because it is one of my ABSOLUTE FAVORITES and I'm so glad that you wrote something for it.

Beautiful!
therentyoupay chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
I absolutely love this! This is one of my favorite drabbles of yours.
therentyoupay chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
So sweet!
Blue Aidelle chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
LOVE! Super!
kiera golightly chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
i love everything you write, just sayin', and this is no exception! there's not even say...an only exception.

my personal favorite so far is chapter 3, because asdfghjkl heck yeah sakura kicks so much ass. alsoooo, it was written for sasusaku month which just makes it, and by default you, even more amazing. ;)

keep writing! you have so much talent.
160 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »