Reviews for Objectophilia
W0lf-Spirit chapter 11 . 1/3/2013
Continue thissssssssssss! Please? It's kinda awesome. I can't really say much more than that. It's awesome and interesting and a totally new take compared to what most stories I've read tend to do.
Niki-the-awesome chapter 11 . 10/1/2012
I love you. I see something developing in these one-shot-like chapters. Please continue (hug)
Vi-Violence chapter 11 . 8/27/2012
Well this is interesting.
Santu-Malagra chapter 11 . 9/12/2011
I must say I was worried that this would be way out of character, but I love it!
TheMockingjay111 chapter 11 . 8/9/2011
lol i just love the idea of Chell and Wheately together and i can't figure out why but this was just SOOO cute even if it was short.
Methuselah Honeysuckle chapter 11 . 8/3/2011
I never thought I would support a pairing between a human and a robot. Well done!
AlisonMorrow chapter 11 . 7/19/2011
Looking forward to more!
ColdGoldLazarus chapter 11 . 7/10/2011
D'awww... :)
gallifrey calls now chapter 10 . 7/6/2011
This story is great. I love it. Please update soon.
Leelee333 chapter 10 . 6/30/2011
I really hope you continue this story and don't just stop it like some authors do. It's a really good story! Update soon please! :)
Darkmagekari chapter 10 . 6/6/2011
Each chapter was painfully short because I wanted to badly to read on and on. I love the idea of Wheatley having always been there to comfort Chell. I'm happy you made that last chapter about Exile Vilify, I'm listening to the song on repeat repeat repeat now. I also was really touched by Chell's emotional attachment to the Companion Cube in this but I hope the interactions and relationship between her and Wheatley will grow in future chapters.
ColdGoldLazarus chapter 10 . 5/25/2011
I really like this spooky story; please continue!
Bexyrex chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Please make this Chell/Wheatley please!
mangafangirl chapter 9 . 5/22/2011
This is such a good story! Please, keep it up :)
WitchJuliana chapter 10 . 5/22/2011
Oooh what's the song called? What's she singing? Will Turret get a name?
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »