Reviews for It's a Zoo Out There
Guest chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
Great! Please update!
Tough is tough chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Why didn't it get finished?
JMAN2.0 chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
Realy enjored your story and cant wait for the next chapter. There are just two questions I have, which I am sure will be explaned in following chapters. First is why are there human or human-like plp on the plant? Second how is it that the inhabitants speak english?
Mahler Avatar chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
Dreanna had better watch her attraction to Ron. Kimmie has some ammo left...

Hopefully the 'more comfortable and safer environment' for Ron doesn't have a sign on it saying "The Mystical Monkey Master Earthling In His Native Habitat."

Thanks for the update!

MA
Mahler Avatar chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Hey Cap'n, this is also one of my favorite TZ episodes. I'm looking forward to what you do with this.

MA
Yamal chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
Great chapter. I'm already looking forward to read the next one, hehe. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the great work, captain.
Reader101w chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
Nice new chapter,

It's a good thing that English is the universal, intergalactic language :P (or is there something else at play?)

Kim and Ron are doing reasonably well for the moment, but what more does this planet have in stall for them?

I hope to read more in this soon.

Keep up the very good writing that you do,

reader101w
Darev chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
Yeah, there's something Rod Serling-y going on around here. Crashing on an Earth-like planet with inhabitants that resemble humans in every way. And those names...some sound human, others alien (Nebok?). It's all very strange. And how is it they speak English?

Keep me posted.

Darev
Darev chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
So uh...how would sex in zero gravity work exactly? Sounds to me like it'd be one hell of a hassle.

The closest star to our sun is Alpha Centauri, which is four lights years away, I believe. Did you choose a specific system when you decided what planet Kim and Ron would crash? Ten light years is a long way.

Which Twilight Zone episode was this? I thought I'd seen them all but the concept doesn't ring a bell.

~Darev
thebrightside1377 chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
Good to see you writing again! This story is starting to get interesting! Can't wait for more:)
ajw1970 chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
Sir,

first thanks for writing again you are one of the better one here. :-) now about your story here the diologe is good not chopy very belivable, your discription of seroundings are very good to go with the action sequence too. thank you for the story.

ajw1970

ps i usaly dont review because mama always said if you cant say anthing nice shut the f up lol and i am no english teacher eather plus i dont spell for $# ! lol have a good one

return your sult from and old airman

ajw1970
CajunBear73 chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
'Trust but verify' keeps running through my mind here... But sweet traps were made from less enticements.

Remember that episode...Oy.

Like the way you're adapting it here.

CB73
Sentinel103 chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
Yeah are things really alright? It seems too good to be true. I wonder about a hidden agenda.

Well at least Kim and Ron are safe for now and together...that is if they're allowed to stay together.

Larry (Sentinel 103)
Quathis chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
Very intense place they've landed. Is this an original place? Cause I can't think of anything that matches this description. Pretty cool if it's your own idea.

Seems Ron gets attention in the oddest places. "Never be normal" includes girls apparently. Got a good laugh from that.

Until next time.
readerjunkie chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
Great work on the new chapter captains ,can't wait for more to post.