Reviews for PenJackson: A Traveler For Camp HalfBlood
Guest chapter 14 . 3/15/2014
Actually I was thinking that Andromeda Jackson is a descendant of Percy…
The Sandman's Daughter chapter 13 . 1/3/2012
Great story. Two repeated problems with spelling:

1) 'clothes'. 'cloths' is a piece of fabric.

2) 'definitely'. 'defiantly' means to go against something or someone. (This is a problem for everybody on this site.)
The Sandman's Daughter chapter 11 . 12/21/2011
I doubt Aja could fully be down-graded. She makes me wanna slap her. But all-in-all, great chapter.
The Sandman's Daughter chapter 10 . 12/21/2011
Spader and Aja? I think so! SO Percy and Anabeth, Traveler style. XD Oh, and teal is sooooo much better against black hair. ;)
The Sandman's Daughter chapter 9 . 12/21/2011
Didn't Saint Dane try to kill Pendragon on Veelox in some Wild West showdown? I'm scared to find out how Silenas trip through Lifelight goes...
The Sandman's Daughter chapter 8 . 12/21/2011
The Sandman's Daughter chapter 7 . 12/21/2011
This chapter was GREAT! My only problem was when Clarrise and Charlie (I'm not gonna bother trying his last name.) stopped for breakfast you said that they were "sipping on their beagles and sipping coffee." Uhhhh... can you sip dogs? Other than that, TRÉS BIEN!
The Sandman's Daughter chapter 6 . 12/21/2011
Poor Alder! Can he never catch a break with Silena? Okay, for a guy writing from a girls perpective, you're good. Its not overly clichéd or provocative, it fits both stories well. I loved when Bobby did all the famous quotes, but isn't cool enough for that. (Just kidding, he's awesome!) Just wondering, but what did St. Dane do to Silena near the NY flume?
The Sandman's Daughter chapter 2 . 12/17/2011
Best crossover ever! I haven't read the Pendragon series in years, but this brings it all back! It was great! My only problem was a few spelling errors.
Ar-Pharazon - King of Numenor chapter 18 . 7/15/2011
Hmm,interesting. I can't say more but it is definitely intersting.

Ar-Pharazon - King of Numenor chapter 17 . 7/8/2011
Another interesting chapter. Can't wait to see what's next.

Ar-Pharazon - King of Numenor chapter 16 . 6/25/2011
Aha! Knew it was getting too easy! And I can't wait to see Selina's reaction to Dr. Zetlin when she finds his true age.

EaglesTalon chapter 15 . 6/19/2011
This is AWESOME I love it! Keep writing!
Ar-Pharazon - King of Numenor chapter 15 . 6/12/2011
A nice framing chapter. Can't wait for the next one.

Ar-Pharazon - King of Numenor chapter 14 . 6/11/2011
Another interesting chapter. I like how you decided the Travelers from First and Third Camp Half-blood.