Reviews for Three Years
animeholicokamix chapter 1 . 1/13
... and here I was hoping wabisuke was bringing his older seme boyfriend... what a bummer
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 2 . 6/10/2014
That's pretty cool! Update soon:)
XblackcatwidowX chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
I love love love love it!
One of the bigger reasons would be coz I am a Kazuma fan at heart so I love that its coming from his point of view XD He's so cool! :P
I can't wait for the next update. I am eagerly awaiting.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
update!update!update!
Ra9wr chapter 2 . 6/22/2012
OH NO! Please please hurry with ur next chapter! :D
ADdude chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
I love it and hope you can write some more soon. Pretty please.
Rells chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Well, even if I'm sure Daichi is actually OZ's Yuushu, I can't wait for reading the part when Kazuma figures it out! So, keep up the good work. About the pairings, I felt a strange feeling when I read that Wabisuke would have taken someone with him: WHAT A RELIEF THAT THE "SOMEONE" WAS A BOY. Goog, good, very gooood. AH, last thing: I envy you so much! My school wouldn't absolutely allow students to watch wonderful movies like Summer Wars during the lessons. They're (my school's directors)so absurd.

I'm waiting for the second chapter as soon as possible!
Kur0Kishi chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
hell yes you're keeping that pairing. Not like there's anyone else to pair other then oc s. More kenji natsuki fluff! Oh' what is everyone doing after 3 years? Did kenji grow a pair?
Dr.Lee chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I just recently watched Summer wars and let me tell you, you've cuaght the homely quint feeling just as well as the artists who made it did. I can't wait till you you continue.
AzureNight1994 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
really interesting story would love to read more 3
ItsSoFluffieex chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
love your story its intersting and for the pairing i vote for Kazuma/OFC
JoiZ. D chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
This is interesting. Update soon! Can't wait!
AlexYoshida chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
PAIRINGS? PAIRING! I vote yaoi, my dear Prez. :

Also, loooove iiiiit! :D I didn't know you write D
Princess Thil Galel chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
This turned out great, you did a real good job. I'll be waiting for the next chapter, k?