Reviews for Theories of Bellativity
nzjojo chapter 34 . 10/13
Kikki I have adored reading this story of yours. You have such a wonderful way of writing. I sat up last night and didn't stop until I read every word. My only wish would be to read more - maybe another story in the future? I will hold out hope and look forward to it. Thank you so much for sharing your words for all of us to read and enjoy :)
cherriesandgin chapter 20 . 10/7
I just want to say thank you for this. I’ve never come either (solo or with a partner) and don’t know if I’m anorgasmic or just haven’t gotten there and I’ve literally never seen a heroine in fanfic or traditional romance who didn’t come at the drop of a hat. And having Edward being determined to help didn’t hurt. Also he didn’t annoy me because sooo many guys are “well you just haven’t tried my tongue” but he used the term and I think would’ve still been generous if it turned out she really and truly couldn’t.
rachel625 chapter 34 . 9/27
Loved this story so so much! thanks for sharing!
amymp1014 chapter 1 . 9/23
such an awesome story! loved every second of it
beachblonde2244 chapter 34 . 9/10
Such a cute and sweet and fun story! I love that you shared small insights into his POV throughout the story.
June chapter 17 . 9/5
Absolutely fabulous. Thank you.
Michelle Law chapter 15 . 9/4
I love this story. And Positively 4th Street is the BOMB.
beachblonde2244 chapter 27 . 9/5
There’s so cute it’s ridiculous!
beachblonde2244 chapter 12 . 8/27
Oh my I like drunk Bella
beachblonde2244 chapter 8 . 8/26
OCD... I don’t think emojis translate in reviews but mine would be full of hysterical laughter. I love the new meaning
beachblonde2244 chapter 6 . 8/26
Omg I love this story. Bella is a hoot and it was fun to get a little look into Edward’s perspective
Kristie20 chapter 32 . 7/21
Ooohhhhh! I so love this story ... I think I drooled with Bella everytime she mentioned Edward's sexiness. Moreover, being a sort-of med student myself, their romance hit close, oh so close! Just love these two and you for writing such a cute story!
Thank you for sharing!
Madison Elliott chapter 1 . 7/15
Loved it can’t wait to read more.
cullenlover88 chapter 32 . 7/15
wonderful story
Katcamp chapter 33 . 6/24
I just wanted to send you a quick note I haven't reviewed until now because I've been busy reading this! I have loved this story so much and it has gotten me through a lot of craziness! I just wanted to say thank you and how much I have loved loved loved reading this please keep it up! I look forward to reading more of you writing! ;-D
5,565 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »