Reviews for Theories of Bellativity
MAD-GAMERS07 chapter 30 . 4/12
This is a great story! :)
blondferretgirl chapter 30 . 4/4
Update soon!
I was almost rolling on the floor in laughter when I read 'sharing is caring ' cause only ever I have heard that at my lunch table. Oh and good story so far. ;-)

I love the squiggly!
Readersheart chapter 30 . 3/23
Please tell me you are going to finish this amazing story?! Please! I will absolutely beg if necessary.
crazycats7 chapter 30 . 3/19
Why doesn't she live with Edward. She's being just as dumb as he is.
crazycats7 chapter 27 . 3/19
why doesn't Edward ask Bella to live with him? Why is he being so dumb?
strangevisions chapter 30 . 3/4
Um, you are still doing this, right? Awesome story btw. And I finally got a name for the weird jittery thing that happens to my hands. This guy I have a mad crush on was trying to talk to me and my hands won't stop shaking. That was awkward. Anyways, I really liked your story and I hope you continue. Thanks :)
FanficButterfly chapter 30 . 2/3
Did you stop writing fanfiction? This is really good. If you did stop, could you just post how you saw the story ending.
lemonbutt chapter 30 . 1/7
This made me tear up.
lemonbutt chapter 29 . 1/7
Renee is a hoot, lmao!
lemonbutt chapter 25 . 1/7
That was like pulling teeth.
lemonbutt chapter 23 . 1/6
Leave it to Bella to be upset over chocolate.
Pussy.Riot3 chapter 30 . 1/5
If I remember correctly, your A/N in chapter 29 said you would never abandon this story and I know I'm a bit late to the party but I hope that still holds true. I'm pretty sure this story has made it to my top 10 already.
doodlehound chapter 30 . 1/3
I love these two characters! Although I wish Edward had been a little more "Stay"ish, but then it's totally believable he didn't. Meh. Guys. Will be fun to see what happens back in Forks...
GuardianD chapter 30 . 12/30/2013
Love love love this story!
4,628 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »