Reviews for Those Who Have Thrice Defied Him
Guest chapter 51 . 4/28/2014
OH MAN.. Revisiting this fic.. after a long time. And 51 chapters in one day... im screwed
Anonymous chapter 70 . 2/4/2014
Wow! What an epic effort. Great story, although lily and James fics are always a bit bitter sweet with the inevitable end...
Guest chapter 70 . 6/13/2013
just finished it it a great story the only problem was that the way u wrote aboute lily and james and sirius it wasn't exactly how i thought they were but other people and you might've so thats fine it was a great story anyway
Guest chapter 70 . 5/5/2013
This was my favorite James/Lily fanfic I've ever read. It stuck to canon and I really fell in love with your characters :) I swear I almost cried when Lily and James died.
sillysammy chapter 4 . 3/6/2013
no offense but im kinda hating your lily, she's a bit of a snobby bitch
RumbleRoar811 chapter 50 . 8/13/2012
I always think that Petunia and Lily's relationship is just so sad. It makes me value the friendship my brother and I share so much more, because I never want to lose that the way they did. This chapter made me cry.
RumbleRoar811 chapter 36 . 8/12/2012
OK that's really weird, you just described my dream wedding dress (no joke, it looks, in my mind's eye, just like the one that I want to wear- my mother's). Love it! just enough fluff to keep it light, just enough romance to make me smile, and just enough war to make it dark. But not too dark. You do a phenomenal job with balance, which is something most authors just can't get.
RumbleRoar811 chapter 19 . 8/10/2012
This is an absolutely fabulous story, and what I like about it most is the way the reader can see you (the author) develop as a writer. You start off as very talented, obviously, but I love that the reader can actually see your style change incrementally as the story goes on. It is really what I like best about fanfiction; we are all just amateur writers whose styles are all developing as we go on. I love this story, and your writing style. :)
kzkark chapter 49 . 8/1/2012
I love it so far. I probably started reading about 10 hours now and I can't stop even if its the early hours of morning and I should besleeping right now.
JamesAndLily394 chapter 39 . 6/2/2012
New fav line! "Who's Carlos?" "He's Spanish" HaHa! Sooo funny!
JamesAndLily394 chapter 34 . 6/2/2012
"Sparkly. No wonder it distracted you" My fav line so far! It just makes me laugh!
TimeTraveler15 chapter 70 . 5/18/2012
OMG! Amazing story! I love it! thank you! i cried so much ! I LOVE IT thank you !
Marie Davis chapter 70 . 5/8/2012
I just want to say i really enjoyed this. You really captured the hopes and dreams of the young couple and their love for their friends, family and of course Harry.
harrypotter713 chapter 70 . 4/4/2012
I cried my bloody eyes out the last few chapters I'll have you know. This is a good thing, that means it's really good :) My only critisism is that Lily and James should have fought more. Other than that fantastic story! :D
FlowerProngs chapter 70 . 3/27/2012