Reviews for Ooh La La
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I have read this story a million times and I love it more and more each time... :)

Seriously amazing!
Ohh lala chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I was grinning. Write more.
CatWithBall chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Awesome! Laughed so much!
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
a good one
Faerie of Tara chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Could you write a oneshot in Blaine's POV? Please? Pretty please with a cherry on top?

Awesome story!
nothing else is chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
love it love it love it! I love Kurt explaining to the girls that it doesn't have to be degrading - depending on who you're with and how you view it. I LOVE how everyone in Glee (except Finn and Rachel) found out and that Blaine was the embarrassed one. I think that further proved to the girls that it can be a good thing for the giver as well as the receiver.

Seriously I love your stories. They have the perfect balance of adorableness and hot. :)
blackhawk68 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
I could so see Puck just getting up and fist bumping both Kurt and Blaine right in the middle of Mr. Shue's rambling. I'm grinning so mcuh right now. :D
GoddessOfLove-War-Light-Dark chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Brilliant Story. Loved the ending. Santana is bloody funny. You should write a payback chapter
cazamaree chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
you should totaly write Blaine's payback. i'd love to read that lol
loutzy chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
bhjkghrutyuethaeuihet incoherent
Evemarie of the Earth chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Oh this one was marvelous. Yes I do agree, the whole aftermath back in the choir room was hilarious. I do so love stories of Blaine not being able to keep his hands off Kurt at school.
exiled mind chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
That was awesome :)
iklaintevenmad chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
HOTTT!

Don't know what else to say except that I loved it!
BloodRedLust chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Wanky! Blaine's a lucky boy... but i think Kurt deserves his turn now, you should write a part 2 to this. :)
congotandsja chapter 1 . 8/4/2011