Reviews for Ooh La La
1gleefan chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
This was amazingly funny. Please don't ever stop writing Klaine. Especially if ND and the Warblers are somehow featured.
maxdemon chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Love this! So. Much. :-)
HPJellicleCat chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
My brain is officially a pile of mush on the floor next to me.

You, woman, are amazing.
Chanelle Brennan chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Loved it babe EHHEHE :D

We had a conversation similar to that one with my friends a few weeks ago LOL! the degrading thing, was funny to read that eehe
Zenethra chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
:D This was good.

I can totally see this happening in the show. Not necessarily the blow job, nice as that would be, but the whole glee club figuring out that Kurt and Blaine were up to something prior to class.

Also, there is nothing quite like watching a guy turn to mush because you're giving him a blow job. :3

...I can't wait for Blaine to join New Directions! :D
cole5148 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Loved it, so Klaine. I do like the Santana in there too.:-)
paracelcious chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
This was too much! Your Beta was right. The conversation was awesome, having Kurt "share", the sex was hot, but the return to the classroom was the stuff of favorites. The dynamics of New Directions just makes everything so much better. It gives the story that extra spin that takes it out of just smut, not that there is anything wrong with that, but this is just better. Cool story.
Pearl chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
AWESOME! Laughed my ass off at the ending. Thanks for sharing!
galaxyeyed chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
I love this, and I only read the first half. I cant let my self read the second since I'm in public and for some reason I feel like people can somehow sense that I'm reading smut and am turned on even though I'm a girl... by the way that means this is amazing, so awesome I can't read it at the moment. But I'm faving it to read later and I'll comment again then!
Natvv chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Ogod that was AWESOME. When I read Santana's big line I choked laughing, RIDICULOUSLY loud, at 3am. Lmao !
PuckleberryShipper326 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
I loved it :) perfect balance of story, smut, and humor. Great job!
mrslee chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful :)
runningawayfromthisaccount chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
So, I think I just about woke the whole house up laughing. That was amazing!
Betty chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
enjoyed it. thought it was well written. captured most of the characters really well. hot and playful. I'll look for more of your stuff.

I used to read a lot of fanfiction a few years back but have only just started again with Glee and read about half a dozen stories - yours is the best so far.
dtngfan chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Keep writing. I love every story you've written.
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »