Reviews for Ooh La La
Oustiti chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Write the pay back please!
hannahelaine13 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
I wanna see the "payback"!
Suomalainen-Sisu chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Oh how i love a smug kurt :)

and santana was great too

"Puck was eying them before Santana even said anything and is now grinning like an idiot and fighting the urge to fist bump someone" -the fist bump bit made me laugh.

funny yet hot. i'm impressed :D

deffo adding to favs
miroku girl15 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
I laughed way too much at this! I can really see Kurt being all smug like that. I think someone should have told Finn just to see his reaction. Though it's probably a good thing that they didn't because I seriously doubt Blaine would have escaped unharmed if Finn found out that his stepbrother had just given him a blowjob a couple of rooms away. You should do a follow up with just that!
Chazzam chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
That was cute and funny and really pretty hot too. Bravo!
AndLearnToFly chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Fucking hilarious- LOVE!
CanisLupusUmbra chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Ahh I loved it it served for a good laugh in the end. I would really like to see just how Blaine get's his revenge if you ever get the muse to write it.
I Am A Boss Zefron Poster chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
;D;D;D;D Loved it. You should write Blaine returning the favour... defintely ;D ;D ;D
LSP Hana AT chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
It was very awesome. ;)

Usually with stories that have sex I don't go into to much detail, but it was pretty cool. I don't quite understand how it was pay back though exactly. Anyway, it was pretty hot. ;)
sillygleekt chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
I love this fic so much. From the way Kurt unintentionally gets himself into the discussion but then ends up talking all smug because he just KNOWS that he knows better than these silly girls...

And then proving the point in action which, needless to say... hotttttttt. And not even vaguely degrading, for the record.

And then I was cackling, fully cackling, out loud as I read the scene when they come back into the class. I love how Santana is on to them immediately and I love a good and oh-so-appropriate use of "wanky" and then Puck spreading the word and Lauren saying "NICE one, Hummel." all while Mr. Schue is droning on about 60s music. LOVE. IT.

And then how utterly mortified Blaine is in contrast to how utterly NOT Kurt is.

Yay for this fic!
Triden chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Wow that was... ugh... very hot! You've made a Kurt/Blaine fan out of me! Please tell me you have more coming?
wacko789 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
this made me laugh, so hard. i don't even know why. but i do love a confident kurt, and this one was so adorable. and blaine was so embarassed at the end, and you've actually legitimately made me feel so giddy, and that probably says something about my reading preferences.

lovely, it was so funny.

and as always, the completely turned-on Blaine is always a favourite of mine to read.

thnaks for sharing,