Reviews for Foiled Again
Major144 chapter 25 . 9/28/2013
Great story! Great scenario! Great character development! It was funny, dramitic, and enjoyable!
Guest chapter 25 . 3/22/2013
Guest chapter 25 . 2/15/2013
please continue
Jade Tatsu chapter 7 . 9/2/2012
$20k to kidnap a certified -alien- genius. Wow Henry is stupid. That's way too cheap.
Jade Tatsu chapter 6 . 9/2/2012
You shouldn't have to resist adding the brain bots! they are essential to the Megamindedness of the fic! :D
Tsuki-the-moon chapter 25 . 8/4/2012
i've been waiting for so long!
YAYYY
ah? the story is complete?
Heather chapter 25 . 6/25/2012
Loved the fic. You do a great job. I thought the ending was a little rushed, though. You could've expanded on some tangents and this fic would've been transformed from great to super awesome! Lol I hope I dont make you upset with this comment because I really did enjoy your work a lot! :)
Kiarachu chapter 25 . 6/18/2012
Very adventurous ending, but I thought that you were gonna make it an AU, with Roxanne talking to him, etcetera...anyway this is good...
princessofwarriors chapter 24 . 5/6/2012
yeah! I really do enjoy this. May I suggest that Megamind learn unarmed combat after this.
Maybeawriter chapter 24 . 3/31/2012
Gah! Megamind! Surely someone as genre-savy as you knows you shouldn't act so confident, or obviously the plan will go horribly amiss!
X Miyuki-chan X chapter 24 . 3/30/2012
Getting Exciting! :)
Kiarachu chapter 23 . 3/8/2012
Oooh...nice chapter! I liked the interaction of Minion and Wayne, and I hope that things could be better soon u_u
Maybeawriter chapter 23 . 3/6/2012
Please, please, please, please, PLEASE update soon! I'm on the edge of my proverbial seat here!
Sally chapter 23 . 3/5/2012
Wow, this story is getting exciting! I feel so sorry for poor Megamind! I'm glad your computer is back in order, and thanks for the update. Looking forward to reading more!
Vi-Violence chapter 23 . 3/4/2012
Sorry about your computer, I hope it stays in good shape. Please update soon!