Reviews for All That Was and All That Will Be
TheRedxHabanero chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
That was beautifully written, and so much in character. Loved it :)
SleevedWhiteSnow chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Two words. Loved it. Your writing style is amazing, and you got the characters perfect. One of the best fics I have ever read, not too long, not too short. Just perfect. And with great emotion. Thank you very much for posting this. I'll look forward to your future works!
Markus Ramikin chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Drat, I wanted to write this story :)

Well done.
Touzen chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I came to this site to look for something light and cheerful. For some reason I go to the Madoka section instead, and read this amazing little fic. I seriously feel like crying now, but in the good way I guess. The bittersweet way. Because it's such a sweet, touching story...

Thank you very much for sharing.
Rc1212 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Wonderful, just plain awesome.
DayDreamer9 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
So beautiful, so sad, it's a wonderful fic ;-; It's a wonderful (and sad) anime too, so it's perfectly fitting.
Syaoran Li Clow chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Because thanks to Madoka, she never was alone, she was her hope after all.

In a world without Witches, Puella Magi and Incubators, hope is something humanity still needs move forward and keep trying that hard path called “life”. Kaname Madoka was the light that changed Homura Akemi’s life forever, and now being part of the universe it makes more sense for me that Homura felt grateful towards her best friend.

Because in the end; this life is made of hopes and dreams.

Thanks for this wonderful work.
BonesxBreak chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
As long as I'm not the only one experiencing chest pain after reading this, I won't hold it against you.

Bittersweet, powerful, moving... easily doing justice to the show's conclusion.

Beautifully written, and painful to read.

Overall, this is amazing work. )
reflection-of-nothing chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
It hurts to read this after watching episode 11 and 12. It really hurts so badly, I can still remember the scenes all to well that I'm crying after I finished reading this... It's too good; sweet and yet bitter as that of the anime's ending, I like it a lot.

...Now I'll go and fetch a hanky and wipe my tears... :') Also, thank you for a very good read. :'D
Andmeuths chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Breathtakingly Beautiful .

I suppose that Madoka might possibly be taking this dream from an actual time-line where the Puella Magi system does not exist - if her awareness extends that far.

I wonder how long Homura has lived by this point ? How many centuries has she lived , how many Puella Magi's have she mentored , or whose deaths she witnessed ?
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Beautiful! Nice little fic to celebrate the ending
MichaelSaniyan chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Wow, this was a beautiful story. Especially the end, almost brought me to tears it did. You manage to capture Homura very well too, how she can't really ever escape the person she was.

Main point: Great story.
ShadowHeartDesigns chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Okay no fair writing a fanfic that makes me cry.

That was so sweet and sad ... really really well written.