Reviews for Resentment
O.o chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Oh sh*t...uh truly a creative way to end things and this chapter..wow
anlmoon chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
this is good
don't worry about my name chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Loved it, and I rarely say that... At all! I wish naruto didn't cheat, seeing how he is one of my fave characters, but I still loved it, and that alone is a hard feat. I'm surprised this only has 12 reviews.
Just a reviewer chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Perfect. I love Hinata's character
TheLoverOfMusic chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
LOVED IT.! :D iThink I'm starting to be more of a GaaraHinata fan xD.! Hope you keep updating.!
TheLoverOfMusic chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
AmaiNeiko chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Wow that was deep, love how gaara was there for her, without getting physically involved to count as her cheating, while naruto was out doing his thing. She needed someone who had eyes only for her, him wiping away her tears after the song was so sweet. w
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
I love it!
winterkaguya chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Nice...I like this story and how it goes. Though I'm certain a lot of their friends will hate Naruto for this. Sakura will have her fair share of resentment by their friends too. Ino would probably be the most vocal. Poor Hinata...she is such a gentle soul and glad to know she find a kindred spirit in someone like Gaara. He'd make a great father for sure! I guess Naruto and Sakura will have to live this guilt for the rest of their lives, now eh?

Good story. I like how it all tied up, sure hope to see a sequel and how Hinata fares in Suna!
traceurwolf chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Good grammer and everything but I didnt like the plot... The whole theme behind naruto is that he is the most loyal person and blah blah so this scenerio is even possible. But then again I see why you did it then. Good job keep writing. Got any where he isnt a cheater?
Ayiti princesse chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Good story, sad but really realist. Sometime walk away is the best solution,long time for forgive but never forgot. Sequel?
retarded yet smart chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
It's funny I was just listening to the song and somebody took it and interruretde (?) it into a good story. Are you gonna write a sequel to see what's gonna happen to Hinata and the kid? Plz do.
KatherineSpice chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
It might just be me but I didn't get the end. So who's pregnant? Whaaat? haha

I liked your story though, immensely in fact. Your writing's really good; it flows smoothly, it isn't awkward or boring to read. You have kept the characters IC, which is great for their distinct personalities made the story even more entertaining and enjoyable. The song lyrics really fit the situation too, nice choice! I'll go check out your other stories now. :)
Sarcastic script chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
This story tugged at my heart strings! How sad but at the same time very brave. To have the courage to walk away and still stand tall.. Bravo! I'm very glad that hinata didn't stay just because of their baby. But sometimes in a real life the cards do fall like that. We either have to deal with them or fold. Great job! It's a favorite!