Reviews for BitterSweet
cornflakesareglutenfree chapter 24 . 9/1/2011
heeheehee... Oh sweet, stupid finn... (snorting in laughter)...
TheBlushfulHippocrene chapter 23 . 8/31/2011
You're back, hooray! And just in time to lure me away from revision again...Bittersweet is the soundtrack to my rubbish exams and far more interesting.

Great chapter, makes me think about how much crap a friend used to get in high school. I think at that age we were so wrapped up in ourselves we didn't realise how much he covered up. Even now people call him my 'gay friend' which irritates me, why can't they just call him my friend? Or (shocker) even use his name?

Make sure Dave sings something I can listen to on YouTube or I'll have to make the tune up in my head (never pretty).
sarahw1984 chapter 23 . 8/31/2011
You and your cliffhangers!

When I saw there was an update for this I had to drop what I was doing and read it straight away! I love how brave the boys are being and I can't wait to find out what Dave has to sing!

Glad you're back! :-)
hpgleek713 chapter 5 . 8/30/2011
Ok, I've been over this chapter a BAZILLION times! I feel like a terrible Harry Pothead... What's the line you stole from Deathly Hallows? It's KILLING me!

...Other than that, amazing fanfiction. It's funny, but I love the tender little moments - like this chapter - more than I love the smut. (Which, for me, is really saying something. XD)

Except... more details about their 'special night' wouldn't have been TOTALLY unappreciated, you know... :P
sacha k chapter 23 . 8/29/2011
ah, when I got this in my inbox I was like "I remember that awesome fanfiction!" This story is so fucking amazing cause of all the history Dave and Kurt have know:)p It's like I actually know them in real life!
boredinBielefeld chapter 23 . 8/29/2011
Yeah, you are back writing. I missed you and thank you so much for the update. I loved it and hope to get some more in the near future. Welcome back to fanfic!
cornflakesareglutenfree chapter 23 . 8/28/2011
yay! it's back! you're back! saweeet! kurt's song was so cute, and i can't wait to see what dave is singing to him. awwwww!
DecemberRoses chapter 23 . 8/28/2011
YAYAY! YOU UPDATED! Love the idea for the iPod shuffle thing! Can't wait to hear Dave's song _
Spooky Bibi chapter 23 . 8/28/2011
Boy, I'm so glad you updated! I was about to PM threats to you, an attempt to coerce a new chapter soon because I was missing this!

Seriously, no one writes drama quite like you! My heart clenched when I read the abuse Dave endured, and Kurt's feelings about it. Nothing hurts like seeing the person you love being treated badly. You described it perfectly and it was really moving.

I love that Dave attained that level of peace that allowed him to bear through the day. I'm curious to find out what his song choice will be. Which I guess was your plan all along! Do return to your old update pace, please!
LizzyPoodle chapter 23 . 8/28/2011
I don't think that I've ever been so happy to see a clff-hanger. You've been missed, sweetie! I hope that you'll be able to update soon! :)
Kittendragon chapter 23 . 8/28/2011
MOAR! :)
ApplesToSauce chapter 22 . 8/22/2011
Yay! So hopefully Dave is as healthy as a hung horse! ( don't ask me why I included hung... I just.. Don't know. ) It's just so beautiful that they fell asleep in each others arms after those three long days without each other! Umm your an awesome writer! Who wouldn't agree honestly ? Lol . Hopefully you continue this story to the end, which you said was in a few chapters I recall? That makes me sad.. :( But new updates would definetly boost my spirits up! :DDD
ApplesToSauce chapter 18 . 8/21/2011
Ooo , what a brilliant plan Dave! Pretty sure you'll be getting in someone's pants tonight. :D
ApplesToSauce chapter 17 . 8/21/2011
Hahaha Hilarious chapter is hilarious!
ApplesToSauce chapter 16 . 8/21/2011
Ughh.. As soon as I read what Dave said.. My heart just broke.. Your such a great writer. The way you can just change the whole mood of the chapter with just a few words... O gosh, literally my expression changed just so quickly at those words.. Again, keep up the good work :D
521 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »