Reviews for BitterSweet
ApplesToSauce chapter 15 . 8/21/2011
Damn it cliffhanger! Why do you persist to do this to me!
ApplesToSauce chapter 14 . 8/20/2011
I la-la-la-love you! Another amazingly great, awesome, romantic chapter! These cliff hangers, they just take thei toll on me but they keep me running back!
ApplesToSauce chapter 12 . 8/20/2011
O gosh! Why would he possibly hate you after you sing? The way you write your chapters is AMAZiNG ! You always end with something wonderful and I can't help but just immediately read the next chapter!
ApplesToSauce chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
Ughh, Kurt why couldnt you just realize that wasn't a stupid slip up! But I guess that was a better set up for the sexiest kiss ever! Great way to end it!
ApplesToSauce chapter 10 . 8/19/2011
I love how I read the last part it the chapter, and it didn't even register to me until about 3 seconds after I read it that he said HIM! Did he just come out? Omg! So happy for him! You make this story so worth while to read. Honestly your a great author!
ApplesToSauce chapter 9 . 8/19/2011
Flustered Dave sounds SOOO hott! I can't wait for this ridiculous intervention!
ApplesToSauce chapter 7 . 8/19/2011
Oooo! How promiscuous Kurt! Wonder what he has instore for Dave in this empty choir room. * wink wink *
ApplesToSauce chapter 6 . 8/19/2011
Stupid cliffhanger! What was he going to say? Well I'll obviously read the next chapter to find out so no worries. :p
ApplesToSauce chapter 5 . 8/19/2011
WHERE IS HE THEN! He better have walked away in tears because Kurt spilled his whole heart out in that song for it to be ignored. But since we all know that Daves sOng was to Kurt, so he most likely ran off in joyful in tears.
ApplesToSauce chapter 3 . 8/19/2011
O my gosh! I literally screeched at the end! Kurt Hummel you are such a flirtyy person!
ApplesToSauce chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Yayy! Kurt, the kind soul he is, forgave Dave :)))) Chapter one was sooosoo good and I can't wait to get even deeper into this story!
Beauty Is A Prison Sentence chapter 22 . 8/16/2011
Lolee, you captured something my mom has done. While she accepts my partner on the outside, she doesn't consider him as "family." You captured Kurt's second-class citizenship well and it would be interesting to see the impact it has on Dave. I love her passive agressiveness.

I also want to thank you for your stories. They capture a romantic aspect that after 9 years of living with a "Dave" that I had forgotten and taken for granted. I might actually say that your stories saved us - in some odd way. Behind the bravado and football and baseball and growls, he is amazing and tender. Thank you for reminding me that as fantastic as I might be, the "Dave" in our lives is worth sitting outside in the rain because he is just as fantastic.
Mumrik chapter 21 . 7/24/2011
Thank you! I love this story so much! Please update soon!
ForTheLoveOfDarren chapter 22 . 7/13/2011
I was so scared there for a minute. I thought Dave hadn't of made it. Love love love this story. Can't wait for what comes next. :)
dArtH565 chapter 22 . 7/11/2011
I'm loving this story. Please keep it up!
521 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »